Sewing Machine Secrets: The Insider’s Guide To Mastering Your Machine
Sewing Machine Secrets: The Insider’s Guide to Mastering your Machine
Get the most out of your sewing machine and learn tips and tricks from an expert!
Sewing Machine Secrets is an indispensable resource for sewers of all levels, showing you how to choose, use, and maintain your sewing machine, master essential sewing techniques, and learn handy tips along the way.
The book is divided into two sections. Section one provides an overview of each type of sewing machine, instructions on how to use it, and detailing its advantages and limitations, necessary accessories and optional accessories, parts, and maintenance.
Section two uses a more technique-based approach, identifying the most versatile and commonly used presser feet and providing step-by-step techniques for all the results you can achieve using them.
Sewing Machine Secrets will teach you the tried and tested tricks you need to get the most out of your machine.
About the Author
Nicole Vasbinder owns and operates the California based sewing studio StitchCraft and was one of the founding teachers at Stitch Lounge in San Francisco. She continues to teach at Stonemountain and Daughter Fabrics in Berkeley. She has designed and operated the independent accessory line Queen Puff Puff since 2003 and...
- Quantic Love (Spanish Edition)
- Under God
- The Codes Guidebook For Interiors, Study Guide 3rd Edition
- ReOrg: How To Get It Right
- Learning From The Best: Lessons From Award-Winning Superintendents
- Story Elements, Grades 3 - 4 (Spotlight On Reading)
- Introduction To Management Accounting, Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyAccountingLab With Pearson EText -- Access Card Package
- Books Children Love (Revised Edition): A Guide To The Best Children's Literature
- Mary's Way Of The Cross
- Legal & Ethical Aspects Of International Business (Aspen College Series)
- Advertising (Routledge Introductions To Media And Communications)
- Book Of Black Heroes: Political Leaders Past And Present
- Crossed Volume 13 (Crossed Tp)
- Warm Flesh, Cold Marble: Canova, Thorvaldsen, And Their Critics
- Singing And Communicating In English: A Singer's Guide To English Diction
- Handbook Of Digital Techniques For High-Speed Design: Design Examples, Signaling And Memory Technologies, Fiber Optics, Modeling, And Simulation To Ensure Signal Integrity
- Seven Deadly Sins: Constitutional Rights And The Criminal Justice System
- Carreras De Orientación. Guía De Aprendizaje. (Spanish Edition)
- Pat Patrick: American Musician And Cultural Visionary (African American Cultural Theory And Heritage)