Sewing Machine Secrets: The Insider’s Guide To Mastering Your Machine
Sewing Machine Secrets: The Insider’s Guide to Mastering your Machine
Get the most out of your sewing machine and learn tips and tricks from an expert!
Sewing Machine Secrets is an indispensable resource for sewers of all levels, showing you how to choose, use, and maintain your sewing machine, master essential sewing techniques, and learn handy tips along the way.
The book is divided into two sections. Section one provides an overview of each type of sewing machine, instructions on how to use it, and detailing its advantages and limitations, necessary accessories and optional accessories, parts, and maintenance.
Section two uses a more technique-based approach, identifying the most versatile and commonly used presser feet and providing step-by-step techniques for all the results you can achieve using them.
Sewing Machine Secrets will teach you the tried and tested tricks you need to get the most out of your machine.
About the Author
Nicole Vasbinder owns and operates the California based sewing studio StitchCraft and was one of the founding teachers at Stitch Lounge in San Francisco. She continues to teach at Stonemountain and Daughter Fabrics in Berkeley. She has designed and operated the independent accessory line Queen Puff Puff since 2003 and...
- Landscape With Figures: Nature & Culture New England (American Land & Life)
- LaTeX For Administrative Work (Dickimaw LaTeX Series)
- Nutrition For Sport And Exercise
- The Insider's Guide To Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, The Best Things To See And Do At Kilauea Volcano, Including Volcano Village
- Teacher's Manual For Globe Hispanic Biographies
- The Who: Fifty Years Of My Generation
- McDougal Littell Language Of Literature: Student Edition Grade 7 2006
- Machines Who Think: A Personal Inquiry Into The History And Prospects Of Artificial Intelligence
- The Speech Sciences (Speech Science Series)
- No Time To Cook
- Just Jesus: My Struggle To Become Human
- The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask / A Link To The Past -Legendary Edition- (The Legend Of Zelda: Legendary Edition)
- Agricultural Marketing And Price Analysis
- Berserk, Vol. 12
- Sorting It Out: Discerning God's Call To Ministry
- Beethoven's Symphonies: An Artistic Vision
- Digital Women II: A Guide To DAZ Studio 4.8 Iradium
- The Big Book Of Realistic Drawing Secrets: Easy Techniques For Drawing People, Animals, Flowers And Nature
- Programmable Logic Controllers: Hardware And Programming
- A Country In Mind: Memoir With Landscape