Seven Rules For Sustainable Communities: Design Strategies For The Post Carbon World
Seven Rules for Sustainable Communities: Design Strategies for the Post Carbon World
Questions of how the design of cities can respond to the challenge of climate change dominate the thoughts of urban planners and designers across the U.S. and Canada. With admirable clarity, Patrick Condon responds to these questions. He addresses transportation, housing equity, job distribution, economic development, and ecological systems issues and synthesizes his knowledge and research into a simple-to-understand set of urban design recommendations.
No other book so clearly connects the form of our cities to their ecological, economic, and social consequences. No other book takes on this breadth of complex and contentious issues and distills them down to such convincing and practical solutions.
- Martin Sharp: His Life And Times
- ¡Tequila!: Distilling The Spirit Of Mexico
- Choosing The Future: The Power Of Strategic Thinking
- Trail Cooking: Trail Food Made Gourmet
- Writing About Reading: From Book Talk To Literary Essays, Grades 3-8
- Bansemer's Book Of Florida Lighthouses
- Culturally Competent Practice: A Framework For Understanding Diverse Groups And Justice Issues
- Surprise At Yorktown (AIO Imagination Station Books)
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction To Biblical Doctrine
- Arizona Recreation Map
- Hachiko. El Perro Que Esperaba
- Teach For America And The Struggle For Urban School Reform: Searching For Agency In An Era Of Standardization (Educational Psychology)
- How Do I Do That In Lightroom?: The Quickest Ways To Do The Things You Want To Do, Right Now!
- First Steps Toward Teaching The Reggio Way
- Sing And Celebrate 5! Sacred Songs For Young Voices: Book/Enhanced CD (with Reproducible Pages And PDF Song Charts)
- Discovering The Motorcycle: The History. The Culture. The Machines.
- Glorious Sky: Herbert Katzman's New York
- Kelsey Green, Reading Queen (Franklin School Friends)
- William Wegman: Paintings, Drawings, Photographs, Videotapes
- Songs Of The Sea And Lays Of The Land