Seven Rules For Sustainable Communities: Design Strategies For The Post Carbon World
Seven Rules for Sustainable Communities: Design Strategies for the Post Carbon World
Questions of how the design of cities can respond to the challenge of climate change dominate the thoughts of urban planners and designers across the U.S. and Canada. With admirable clarity, Patrick Condon responds to these questions. He addresses transportation, housing equity, job distribution, economic development, and ecological systems issues and synthesizes his knowledge and research into a simple-to-understand set of urban design recommendations.
No other book so clearly connects the form of our cities to their ecological, economic, and social consequences. No other book takes on this breadth of complex and contentious issues and distills them down to such convincing and practical solutions.
- Laurie Cabot's Book Of Shadows
- Big Papi: David Ortiz, Thanks For The Memories
- Introduction To Environmental Law (Lq-Paralegal)
- Herpetology, Fourth Edition
- Nonfiction Mentor Texts: Teaching Informational Writing Through Children's Literature, K-8
- Andrzej Munk [English Version]
- Musician's And Songwriter's Journal 160 Pages For Lyrics & Music: Manuscript Notebook For Composition And Songwriting, 7"x10", Dark Red Antique Cover, ... Pages - Ruled Page On Left, 8 Staves On Right
- The Political Crisis Of The 1850s
- Travels With Harley: Journeys In Search Of Personal And National Identity
- Student Success In College: Doing What Works! (Textbook-specific CSFI)
- Chasing The Light: The Cloud Cult Story
- The Everything Giant Book Of Juicing: Includes Vegetable Super Juice, Mango Pear Punch, Ginger Zinger, Super Immunity Booster, Blueberry Citrus Juice And Hundreds More!
- Fashionable Clothing From The Sears Catalogs Late 1940s: With Price Guide
- Dragon Hearts: Eagle In China
- High-Yield™ Neuroanatomy (High-Yield Series)
- Criminal Evidence
- The Dance: From Ritual To Rock-and-Roll, Ballet To Ballroom
- Chretiens Et Des Maures (Folio) (French Edition)
- Celts: Art And Identity
- Fluid Dynamics Of Viscoelastic Liquids (Applied Mathematical Sciences)