Calming The Waters At Work: How To Deal With Workplace Conflicts
Calming the Waters at Work: How to Deal with Workplace Conflicts
Work conflicts are an obsession of manager and human resources professionals, since they know those little battles can have serious consequences; resignation, discouraged colleagues, a decrease in the team's production, unnecessary sick leave, and loss of time and energy by everyone involved.
How can you prevent or resolve these disagreements?
Thanks to a remarkable approach based on real-life experience gained on a sailing vessel on the open seas, this serious manual makes it possible to calm the stormy waters that can capsize even the best of businesses and careers.
Whether you are dealing with mild tension between two colleagues or a full-fledged rebellion involving an entire team, don't hesitate to take command of your crew... and save your ship!
“First with a witness’ eye and then with an expert’s eye, Ghislaine Labelle knows exactly how to identify complex issues in conflict management and resolve them in an efficient way. Here at last is a book that takes us beyond the rhetoric and sets out a bold plan of action for actually addressing the roots of conflict management. Any HR professional or any manager that has to intervene with...
- The Design And Analysis Of Sequential Clinical Trials, 2.Rev.Ed.
- The Black Veil
- Indian For Everyone: The Home Cook's Guide To Traditional Favorites
- Schaum's Outline Of Biology: 865 Solved Problems + 25 Videos (Schaum's Outlines)
- PROGRESSIVE SAXOPHONE STUDIES IN MODERN DANCE RHYTHMS VOLUME I - OPUS SIX
- Managing Today's News Media; Audience First
- Walter M. Miller, Jr.: A Reference Guide To His Fiction And His Life
- Top Cats: The Life And Times Of The New York Public Library Lions
- Acrylic Painting: The Complete Beginners Guide To Learning The Basics Of Acrylic Painting (Acrylic Painting Tutorial, Acrylic Painting Books, Painting Techniques)
- Mel Bay Presents Blues Classics Songbook
- Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge: A Biography For Children
- Federal Corporate Taxation (Concepts And Insights)
- Anatomy & Physiology And Anatomy & Physiology Online Package, 8e (Anatomy & Physiology (Thibodeau))
- Strategic Communication In Business And The Professions (7th Edition)
- Under Wildwood (Wildwood Chronicles)
- Lee Bontecou: Vacuum-Formed Sculptures And Related Drawings
- Hiss And Tell (A Sunny & Shadow Mystery)
- Listening Time (Toddler Tools)
- Language Disorders: A Functional Approach To Assessment And Intervention (6th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Communication Sciences And Disorders)
- More Joy Of Mathematics: Exploring Mathematics All Around You