Calming The Waters At Work: How To Deal With Workplace Conflicts
Calming the Waters at Work: How to Deal with Workplace Conflicts
Work conflicts are an obsession of manager and human resources professionals, since they know those little battles can have serious consequences; resignation, discouraged colleagues, a decrease in the team's production, unnecessary sick leave, and loss of time and energy by everyone involved.
How can you prevent or resolve these disagreements?
Thanks to a remarkable approach based on real-life experience gained on a sailing vessel on the open seas, this serious manual makes it possible to calm the stormy waters that can capsize even the best of businesses and careers.
Whether you are dealing with mild tension between two colleagues or a full-fledged rebellion involving an entire team, don't hesitate to take command of your crew... and save your ship!
“First with a witness’ eye and then with an expert’s eye, Ghislaine Labelle knows exactly how to identify complex issues in conflict management and resolve them in an efficient way. Here at last is a book that takes us beyond the rhetoric and sets out a bold plan of action for actually addressing the roots of conflict management. Any HR professional or any manager that has to intervene with...
- Cine Y Musica Malditos: Leyenda Y Verdad De Un Mundo Oculto (El Archivo Del Misterio De Iker Jimenez) (Spanish Edition)
- Exit West: A Novel
- Chincoteague Ponies: Untold Tails
- Medieval Costume, Armour And Weapons (Dover Fashion And Costumes)
- El Libro Del Bebe De Perico El Conejo / Peter Rabbit'S Baby Book: Mi Primer Ano/ My First Year (Spanish Edition)
- The Blue Butterfly (Liz Lucas Cozy Mystery) (Volume 5)
- Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course: Lesson Book 1 - Bk+CD
- A Smarter Way To Learn JQuery: Learn It Faster. Remember It Longer. (Volume 3)
- Along Wisconsin’s Ice Age Trail
- Prentice Hall Spanish Realidades Audio Program Level 1
- Chris Killip (55)
- Francesca Woodman
- Private Foundations: Tax Law And Compliance
- Learn Thai: Thai Consonants - 44 Flash Cards
- And Still The Waters Run
- Guitar Amplifier Encyclopedia
- Finding Joseph I: An Oral History Of H.R. From Bad Brains
- Gastrointestinal Physiology 2/E (Lange Medical Books)
- Cat Castles: 20 Cardboard Habitats You Can Build Yourself