1,500 Color Mixing Recipes For Oil, Acrylic & Watercolor: Achieve Precise Color When Painting Landscapes, Portraits, Still Lifes, And More
1,500 Color Mixing Recipes for Oil, Acrylic & Watercolor: Achieve precise color when painting landscapes, portraits, still lifes, and more
Just when you thought there was no hope of ever finding a comprehensive color-mixing resource for oil, acrylic, and watercolor artists, along comes the 1,500 Color Mixing Recipes for Oil, Acrylic & Watercolor, a collection of Walter Foster's bestselling Color Mixing Recipes books, including Color Mixing Recipes for Oil and Acrylic, Color Mixing Recipes for Portraits, Color Mixing Recipes for Watercolor, and the most recent addition, Color Mixing Recipes for Landscapes. This incredible collection comes in a user-friendly concealed spiral-bound format that is tabbed for quick and easy reference. Aspiring artists will also find two removable color mixing grids--one for oil or acrylic, and one for watercolor.
From the Back Cover
Follow these 4 simple steps to mix more than 1,500 color combinations:
STEP ONE Look in the Color Guidance Index for the subject you want to paint—for example, “Broccoli.”
STEP TWO Find the Color Recipe with the subject’s recipe number (“81”) and a photo of the actual paint mixture.
STEP THREE Use the Color Mixing Grid to measure each paint color.
STEP FOUR Mix the color. It’s that easy!
- A Million Years Of Music: The Emergence Of Human Modernity
- When Giants Walked The Earth: A Biography Of Led Zeppelin
- Barron's COOP/HSPT/TACHS, 4th Edition
- Lionel Rose: Australian. The Life Story Of A Champion
- Social Media Made Me Rich: Here's How It Can Do The Same For You
- Gravitational-Wave Physics And Astronomy: An Introduction To Theory, Experiment And Data Analysis
- Avengers: Time Runs Out Volume 3
- House Of Lords And Commons: Poems
- La Biblia Para Los Ninos / Children's Bible (Spanish Edition)
- Heart's Safe Passage: A Novel (The Midwives)
- The New Downtown Library: Designing With Communities
- Your Putting Solution: A Tour-Proven Approach To Mastering The Greens
- Dangerous Plays (Nancy Drew: All New Girl Detective #16)
- I Am Jewish: Personal Reflections Inspired By The Last Words Of Daniel Pearl
- Using And Understanding Medical Statistics
- Carl Weber's Kingpins: St. Louis
- It's All Absolutely Fine: Life Is Complicated So I've Drawn It Instead
- Pershing's Crusaders: The American Soldier In World War I (Modern War Studies (Hardcover))
- Bread Illustrated: A Step-By-Step Guide To Achieving Bakery-Quality Results At Home
- The SAGE Dictionary Of Statistics & Methodology: A Nontechnical Guide For The Social Sciences