Church: A Bible Study Wordbook For Kids (Children's Wordbooks)
Church: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids (Children's Wordbooks)
Church: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids is a great introduction for children on what church is and why we go.
Ideal as an aide to parents, Sunday school teachers, and children's ministry directors, this book teaches children a number of lessons concerning church, such as:
- What a church is
- What happens at church
- What it means to be a part of a church
- Who can join a church
- How to join a church
Designed especially for kids in grades 2–5, this wordbook's activities include a crossword puzzle, maze, coloring page, and true and false questions. Also illustrated are the activities at church and why they are important.
Altogether, the lessons and activities help children see that church is not the building that we meet in, but that it’s a gathering of people who believe in Jesus. They will understand what it means to be a living part of the Church that Jesus built.
* This book is part of The Children’s Wordbook series, by Richard Todd, and is most beneficial when used alongside the wordbooks, which cover salvation, baptism, communion, giving, and church. They are great resources for parents and teachers who want to teach children of these fundamental...
- Probability: Theory And Examples (Cambridge Series In Statistical And Probabilistic Mathematics)
- British Leyland: Chronicle Of A Car Crash 1968-1978.
- Too Many Dogs (Step-Into-Reading, Step 1)
- The Complete Encyclopedia Of Magic: The Gathering: The Biggest, Most Comprehensive Book About Magic: The Gathering Ever Published
- Glenn Ligon: Some Changes
- The Gilded Hour
- Russian Fairy Tales (The Pantheon Fairy Tale And Folklore Library)
- Citizen Explorer: The Life Of Zebulon Pike
- El Acuario Sencillo Y Fascinante / The Simple And Fascinating Aquarium (Spanish Edition)
- The Boy Who Fell Off The Mayflower, Or John Howland's Good Fortune
- El Euro. Cómo La Moneda Común Amenaza El Futuro De Europa
- When An Adult You Love Has ADHD: Professional Advice For Parents, Partners, And Siblings
- Comparative Tax Law
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets Of America's Wealthy
- Stop That Pickle!
- Albert Einstein And The Theory Of Relativity (Solutions Series)
- The Preacher's Commentary - Vol. 18- Isaiah 40-66
- Sketching For Animation: Developing Ideas, Characters And Layouts In Your Sketchbook (Required Reading Range)
- Babel And Babylon: Spectatorship In American Silent Film
- Everybody's Guide To Small Claims Court In California