Church: A Bible Study Wordbook For Kids (Children's Wordbooks)
Church: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids (Children's Wordbooks)
Church: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids is a great introduction for children on what church is and why we go.
Ideal as an aide to parents, Sunday school teachers, and children's ministry directors, this book teaches children a number of lessons concerning church, such as:
- What a church is
- What happens at church
- What it means to be a part of a church
- Who can join a church
- How to join a church
Designed especially for kids in grades 2–5, this wordbook's activities include a crossword puzzle, maze, coloring page, and true and false questions. Also illustrated are the activities at church and why they are important.
Altogether, the lessons and activities help children see that church is not the building that we meet in, but that it’s a gathering of people who believe in Jesus. They will understand what it means to be a living part of the Church that Jesus built.
* This book is part of The Children’s Wordbook series, by Richard Todd, and is most beneficial when used alongside the wordbooks, which cover salvation, baptism, communion, giving, and church. They are great resources for parents and teachers who want to teach children of these fundamental...
- APA Made Easy
- Elections And Voters (Political Analysis)
- Four Sociological Traditions: Selected Readings
- Your Introduction To Education: Explorations In Teaching, Enhanced Pearson EText -- Access Card (3rd Edition)
- Pedometer Walking: Stepping Your Way To Health, Weight Loss, And Fitness
- Faith Formation In A Secular Age: Responding To The Church's Obsession With Youthfulness (Ministry In A Secular Age)
- Swift Pocket Reference: Programming For IOS And OS X
- Murder And Misbehavior: A Jeremy Dance Mystery (Volume 3)
- Redemption (Beartooth, Montana)
- Criminal Justice Organizations: Administration And Management
- Fifty Foods That Changed The Course Of History (Fifty Things That Changed The Course Of History)
- Atlas Of Florida's Natural Heritage: Biodiversity, Landscapes, Stewardship, And Opportunities
- Overcoming Prison And Addiction (Contemporary Issues In Crime And Justice Series)
- Raven Returns The Water
- Rigor Made Easy: Getting Started
- Is 5
- Getting Naked With Harry Crews: Interviews
- How To Draw Manga Volume 8: Super Basics (How To Draw Manga (Graphic-Sha Numbered)) (v. 8)
- The Most Beautiful Swiss Books 2014
- 2013 Wall Calendar