Church: A Bible Study Wordbook For Kids (Children's Wordbooks)
Church: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids (Children's Wordbooks)
Church: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids is a great introduction for children on what church is and why we go.
Ideal as an aide to parents, Sunday school teachers, and children's ministry directors, this book teaches children a number of lessons concerning church, such as:
- What a church is
- What happens at church
- What it means to be a part of a church
- Who can join a church
- How to join a church
Designed especially for kids in grades 2–5, this wordbook's activities include a crossword puzzle, maze, coloring page, and true and false questions. Also illustrated are the activities at church and why they are important.
Altogether, the lessons and activities help children see that church is not the building that we meet in, but that it’s a gathering of people who believe in Jesus. They will understand what it means to be a living part of the Church that Jesus built.
* This book is part of The Children’s Wordbook series, by Richard Todd, and is most beneficial when used alongside the wordbooks, which cover salvation, baptism, communion, giving, and church. They are great resources for parents and teachers who want to teach children of these fundamental...
- Beyond Words: Talking With Animals And Nature
- Hundred-Dollar Baby (Spenser)
- Paul Smith: You Can Find Inspiration In Everything*: (*and If You Can't, Look Again!)
- Computational Creativity Research: Towards Creative Machines (Atlantis Thinking Machines)
- A Production Book Of A Concert Of Ballet And Modern Dance, And An Essay: The Evolution Of Modern Dance And Modern Ballet In The United States Since ... Master Of Fine Arts - University Of Hawaii)
- A Long Letting Go: Meditations On Losing Someone You Love
- All The Emperor's Men: Kurosawa's Pearl Harbor
- Ghost Hunt 2: MORE Chilling Tales Of The Unknown
- Posterity: Letters Of Great Americans To Their Children
- When The Soul Awakens: The Path To Spiritual Evolution And A New World Era
- Necessary Endings
- Landing Party: A Dinosaur Thriller
- Jack The Ripper
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: Prima Official Collector's Edition Guide
- The Innocents Abroad (Wordsworth Classics)
- The New York Times: 36 Hours USA & Canada, Northeast
- Los Mitos De Cthulhu. Narraciones De Horror Cosmico (Spanish Edition)
- Batería: Coordinacion E Independencia (Volume 3) (Spanish Edition)
- House By House, Block By Block: The Rebirth Of America's Urban Neighborhoods