Golf Magazine's Play Like A Pro: Master The Must-Have Moves From The Game's Top Players
Golf Magazine's Play Like a Pro: Master the Must-Have Moves from the Game's Top Players
GET THE TOUR TOUCH!
How do PGA players excel on the world's toughest courses when you can't even break 80 at your local club? It's more than just natural talent and dedicated practice. Tour pros have the secrets--closely-held keys to full-swing and short-game success that most golfers never have the opportunity to learn.
Now with the help of Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teachers in America, the industry's elite instructors, and insights from the game's biggest stars, you'll unlock the methods to elevate your game to the highest level. In Play Like a Pro, you'll find the essential moves of the game's top-ranked players including:
In these expert lessons (supported by highspeed swing-sequence photography) theTop 100 Teachers break down must-have techniques and show how to incorporate them into your motion quickly and easily. Play Like a Pro also features Scan-It/See-It technology, seamlessly connecting you to 65 instruction videos via your smartphone or tablet that bring these crucial moves to life. In short order,...
- John Deere New Generation And Generation II Tractors: History, Models, Variations & Specifications 1960s-1970s (Tractor Legacy Series)
- Riding The Dragon's Back: The Race To Raft The Upper Yangtze
- Picture This (Pocoyo)
- The Children Of Light And The Children Of Darkness: A Vindication Of Democracy And A Critique Of Its Traditional Defense
- Preparing For The Biology AP* Exam (School Edition) (Pearson Education Test Prep)
- ¿Dónde Está El Ombliguito? Un Libro Para Levantar La Tapita Por Karen Katz (Spanish Edition)
- A Perfect Red: Empire, Espionage, And The Quest For The Color Of Desire
- The Rule Of Three: Fight For Power
- Opal: A Lux Novel
- The Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Drawing Cartoons, Manga And Anime: Expert Techniques And Projects, Shown In More Than 2500 Illlustrations
- Street Dance: The Best Moves
- The Hamptons: Life Behind The Hedges
- Discerning The Will Of God: An Ignatian Guide To Christian Decision Making
- Revolutionary Wealth
- Hebrews (Reformed Expository Commentary)
- The Music Of Elliott Carter
- Governance As Leadership: Reframing The Work Of Nonprofit Boards
- Welcome To The Jungle: A Mini-Musical Based On Aesop's Fable "The Lion And The Mouse" For Unison And 2-Part Voices (Teacher's Handbook)