Texas Aggie Medals Of Honor: Seven Heroes Of World War II (Williams-Ford Texas A&M University Military History Series)
Texas Aggie Medals of Honor: Seven Heroes of World War II (Williams-Ford Texas A&M University Military History Series)
Every Medal of Honor represents a story of gallantry, courage, and sacrifice. Conceived in the early 1860s, the Medal of Honor, awarded “in the name of the Congress of the United States,” has been presented to more than 3,000 members of the United States armed forces. Seven of the 464 Medals of Honor awarded during World War II went to Texas Aggies.
Author James R. Woodall, a 1950 graduate of Texas A&M University and a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, carried out a dedicated search of archives, family collections, and scores of other resources to gather, for the first time, the complete stories of these seven courageous men.
Texas Aggie Medals of Honor will undoubtedly be of great interest to former students of Texas A&M University, members of the Corps of Cadets, and others associated with the university and its distinguished tradition of military training and service. But the book will also hold great appeal, in the words of one advance reader, “to those interested in the nation’s highest award for valor and the individual stories of...
- Queen: As It Began
- Written Corrective Feedback For L2 Development (Second Language Acquisition)
- Handbook Of Modern Sensors: Physics, Designs, And Applications
- Come Dance With Me
- Workbook T/a Music In Theory And Practice, Volume I
- Sheep Blast Off!
- Flip-a-Quest: The Sickly Cyclops
- 7 Strategies For Developing Capable* Students. (*responsible, Respectful, And Resourceful)
- Henry And Mudge Get The Cold Shivers
- Psicologia Y Simbolica Del Arquetipo
- Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms)
- How To Photograph Buildings And Interiors
- Mechanical And Electrical Systems In Architecture, Engineering And Construction (5th Edition)
- Midnight In New England: Strange And Mysterious Tales
- The Social History Of Roman Art (Key Themes In Ancient History)
- Skating Where The Puck Was: The Correlation Game In A Flat World (Investing For Adults)
- Peterson First Guide To Birds Of North America
- The Formative Five: Fostering Grit, Empathy, And Other Success Skills Every Student Needs
- Sailor Moon 11
- Luc Long & Mark Dion: Carnet De Fouilles, Lab Book