The Diet Trap: Feed Your Psychological Needs And End The Weight Loss Struggle Using Acceptance And Commitment Therapy
The Diet Trap: Feed Your Psychological Needs and End the Weight Loss Struggle Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Have you tried every diet or weight loss plan under the sun, but still can’t manage to lose weight and keep it off? You aren’t alone. Each year, Americans spend billions of dollars on weight-loss products, yet we continue to have the highest obesity rate in the world. After trying and failing countless times, you have to begin to wonder, What am I doing wrong?”
The problem with most fad diets is that they only attack the symptom of the problem, not the cause. No matter how much you try to deny yourself the food you crave, you always end up reverting back to bad habits. You might even lose weight initially, but more often than not you’ll gain it backwith a couple extra pounds to boot! In order to make real change in your life, you need to change the way you think about food, weight, and what’s most important to you.
The Diet Trap offers proven-effective methods based in acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) to help you develop mindful eating habits, self-compassion, and a greater understanding of what it...
- Asian Versus Western Management Thinking: Its Culture-Bound Nature (The Nonaka Series On Knowledge And Innovation)
- I, Alex Cross
- Working: People Talk About What They Do All Day And How They Feel About What They Do
- Ciudades Fabulosas (Spanish Edition)
- Educational Governance And Administration (6th Edition)
- Adventures Of A Ballad Hunter
- Principles Of Econometrics
- Screening The Stage: Case Studies Of Film Adaptations Of Stage Plays And Musicals In The Classical Hollywood Era, 1914-1956
- Eadweard Muybridge In Guatemala, 1875: The Photographer As Social Recorder
- AMOR Y ASCO
- The Forest Feast For Kids: Colorful Vegetarian Recipes That Are Simple To Make
- Sviatoslav Richter: Notebooks And Conversations
- Message To The People: The Course Of African Philosophy (On Grenada)
- Mozart: The Man Revealed
- Getting Gigs! The Musician's And Singer's Survival Guide To Booking Better Paying Jobs
- The Geography Of The Blue Grass Region Of Kentucky;: A Reconnaissance Study Of The Distribution And Activities Of Man In The Area Of Ordovician ... Geological Survey. Ser. 6, Geologic Reports)
- Dental Ethics At Chairside: Professional Principles And Practical Applications
- Pilgrim's Progress, Part 2: Christiana
- Rock And Roll High School: Growing Up In Hollywood During The Decade Of Decadence.