Guide To Country Risk: How To Identify, Manage And Mitigate The Risks Of Doing Business Across Borders (Economist Books)
Guide to Country Risk: How to identify, manage and mitigate the risks of doing business across borders (Economist Books)
Country risk explains the things that can go wrong when business is conducted across borders. It's not just multinational companies, with factories worldwide and complex operations, that need to understand sudden changes in business conditions. These can affect any small firm that may be looking to expand sales abroad or work with a foreign supplier. The 2008-09 global financial crisis and the Arab Spring showed us how quickly and dramatically business conditions in any country can worsen and spread. But a thorough understanding and careful management of country risk will help a company survive a crisis—and even open up new opportunities.
The Economist Guide to Country Risk explains:
What risks foreign investors face, and how to measure and manage them in a systematic way.
Why political and economic shocks are so hard to predict.
Where economies are vulnerable and how existing risk models spot (or miss) signs of impending disaster.
The typical bad habits of managers who ignore the warning signs.
How and where the next crisis will emerge.
About the Author
Mina Toksoz has been a consultant on...
- Unfathomable City: A New Orleans Atlas
- Tattoo Art & Design
- Continuum Mechanics Through The Twentieth Century: A Concise Historical Perspective (Solid Mechanics And Its Applications)
- Anything: The Prayer That Unlocked My God And My Soul
- The Covenant Of Works: Its Confessional And Scriptural Basis (Recovering Our Confessional Heritage)
- Stained Glass Coloring Book: Adult Coloring Book (Stained Glass Coloring And Art Book Series)
- The Art Of The Chocolatier: From Classic Confections To Sensational Showpieces
- Beyond Paint - A Guide To Conceptual Painting
- Turner At Petworth
- Assaulting The Gates: Aiming All God's People At The Mission Field
- CHINESE MADE EASY FOR KIDS WORKBOOK 4 (TRAD. CH. ED.) (Chinese Edition)
- Mindsight: The New Science Of Personal Transformation
- Theology As History And Hermeneutics
- Children Who Do Too Little
- The Magic In Your Mind
- Dictionary Of Newfoundland English: Second Edition
- Silent To The Bone
- What Is A Trademark?
- Practical Studies For Clarinet, Bk 2
- Sergio: One Man's Fight To Save The World