Guide To Country Risk: How To Identify, Manage And Mitigate The Risks Of Doing Business Across Borders (Economist Books)
Guide to Country Risk: How to identify, manage and mitigate the risks of doing business across borders (Economist Books)
Country risk explains the things that can go wrong when business is conducted across borders. It's not just multinational companies, with factories worldwide and complex operations, that need to understand sudden changes in business conditions. These can affect any small firm that may be looking to expand sales abroad or work with a foreign supplier. The 2008-09 global financial crisis and the Arab Spring showed us how quickly and dramatically business conditions in any country can worsen and spread. But a thorough understanding and careful management of country risk will help a company survive a crisis—and even open up new opportunities.
The Economist Guide to Country Risk explains:
What risks foreign investors face, and how to measure and manage them in a systematic way.
Why political and economic shocks are so hard to predict.
Where economies are vulnerable and how existing risk models spot (or miss) signs of impending disaster.
The typical bad habits of managers who ignore the warning signs.
How and where the next crisis will emerge.
About the Author
Mina Toksoz has been a consultant on...
- Disease And Medicine In World History (Themes In World History)
- Jump Into Literacy: Active Learning For Preschool Children
- The Flaming Ship Of Ocracoke And Other Tales Of The Outer Banks
- Organic Chemistry, 11th Edition
- Owen Barfield On C.S. Lewis
- Drawing: Animals In Colored Pencil: Learn To Draw With Colored Pencil Step By Step (How To Draw & Paint)
- Tools Of Engagement: Presenting And Training In A World Of Social Media
- 基礎から応用までわかる デッサンの教科書 (池田書店) (Japanese Edition)
- My Weirder School #7: Miss Kraft Is Daft!
- How To Paint Like The Impressionists: A Practical Guide To Re-Creating Your Own Impressionist Paintings
- The Power Of Presence: Unlock Your Potential To Influence And Engage Others
- Adobe Photoshop Restoration & Retouching (3rd Edition)
- Comparative Education: Exploring Issues In International Context (2nd Edition)
- Flow Of Fluids Through Valves, Fittings & Pipe TP-410
- The Discovery Of Being: Writings In Existential Psychology
- The Open Organization: Igniting Passion And Performance
- Workbook: Harmony And Voice Leading, Volume 1
- The International Encyclopedia Of Political Communication, 3 Volume Set (ICAZ - Wiley Blackwell-ICA International Encyclopedias Of Communication)
- Peg Boy
- Environmental Forensics: Contaminant Specific Guide