Guide To Country Risk: How To Identify, Manage And Mitigate The Risks Of Doing Business Across Borders (Economist Books)
Guide to Country Risk: How to identify, manage and mitigate the risks of doing business across borders (Economist Books)
Country risk explains the things that can go wrong when business is conducted across borders. It's not just multinational companies, with factories worldwide and complex operations, that need to understand sudden changes in business conditions. These can affect any small firm that may be looking to expand sales abroad or work with a foreign supplier. The 2008-09 global financial crisis and the Arab Spring showed us how quickly and dramatically business conditions in any country can worsen and spread. But a thorough understanding and careful management of country risk will help a company survive a crisis—and even open up new opportunities.
The Economist Guide to Country Risk explains:
What risks foreign investors face, and how to measure and manage them in a systematic way.
Why political and economic shocks are so hard to predict.
Where economies are vulnerable and how existing risk models spot (or miss) signs of impending disaster.
The typical bad habits of managers who ignore the warning signs.
How and where the next crisis will emerge.
About the Author
Mina Toksoz has been a consultant on...
- The Juice Lady's Remedies For Asthma And Allergies: Delicious Smoothies And Raw-Food Recipes For Your Ultimate Health
- El Abc Del Falso Pulgar (Spanish Edition)
- The Secret Life Of Pets Little Golden Book (Secret Life Of Pets)
- How To Draw Anime Girls Step By Step Volume 3: Learn How To Draw Manga Girls For Beginners -Mastering Manga Characters Poses, Eyes, Faces, Bodies And Anatomy (How To Draw Anime Manga Drawing Books)
- Strong Men Armed: The United States Marines Against Japan
- Thomas Middleton: The Collected Works
- Bon Voyage! Level 2 Workbook And Audio Activities Student Edition (Glencoe French)
- 3 ASVAB Practice Tests: Three Full Length ASVAB Exams With 450+ ASVAB Practice Questions
- Ordinary Knowledge: An Introduction To Interpretative Sociology
- Robin Hood (Dover Children's Evergreen Classics)
- Genesis One And The Origin Of The Earth
- The Grand Medieval Bestiary: Animals In Illuminated Manuscripts
- Chairing An Academic Department
- The Grammar Of Lithography, A Practical Guide For The Artist And Printer
- Antony And Cleopatra (The Pelican Shakespeare)
- Miriam: A Treasures Of The Nile Novel
- Oblivion (A Lux Novel)
- Smithsonian Handbooks: Trees
- Chronicles Of Avonlea (L.M. Montgomery Books)
- The White Castle: A Novel