Guide To Country Risk: How To Identify, Manage And Mitigate The Risks Of Doing Business Across Borders (Economist Books)
Guide to Country Risk: How to identify, manage and mitigate the risks of doing business across borders (Economist Books)
Country risk explains the things that can go wrong when business is conducted across borders. It's not just multinational companies, with factories worldwide and complex operations, that need to understand sudden changes in business conditions. These can affect any small firm that may be looking to expand sales abroad or work with a foreign supplier. The 2008-09 global financial crisis and the Arab Spring showed us how quickly and dramatically business conditions in any country can worsen and spread. But a thorough understanding and careful management of country risk will help a company survive a crisis—and even open up new opportunities.
The Economist Guide to Country Risk explains:
What risks foreign investors face, and how to measure and manage them in a systematic way.
Why political and economic shocks are so hard to predict.
Where economies are vulnerable and how existing risk models spot (or miss) signs of impending disaster.
The typical bad habits of managers who ignore the warning signs.
How and where the next crisis will emerge.
About the Author
Mina Toksoz has been a consultant on...
- DB2(R) Universal Database V8.1 Certification Exam 703 Study Guide
- Malcolm Gladwell Box Set
- The Western Herbal Tradition: 2000 Years Of Medicinal Plant Knowledge
- The Medium Is The Massage
- Treasury Of Egyptian Mythology: Classic Stories Of Gods, Goddesses, Monsters & Mortals (National Geographic Kids)
- The Godfather Returns
- Guía Práctica Para Tener Bebés Tranquilos Y Felices (Spanish Edition)
- The Northern Crusades: Second Edition
- Star Trek Beyond - The Makeup Artistry Of Joel Harlow
- Significant Tactical Police Cases: Learning From Past Events To Improve Upon Future Responses
- Financial Crime And Gambling In A Virtual World: A New Frontier In Cybercrime
- Create Your Own Japanese Garden: A Practical Guide
- Franny And Zooey
- Paul Gauguin
- The Lost Get-Back Boogie
- Building Bridges Through Writing
- Problem Solving: Grade 5 (Flash Skills)
- Lonely Planet San Francisco (Travel Guide)
- The Black Book: An Inspector Rebus Novel (Inspector Rebus Novels)
- CompTIA Linux+ /LPIC-1 Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Second Edition With Online Practice Labs (Exams LX0-103 & LX0-104/101-400 & 102-400)