Guide To Country Risk: How To Identify, Manage And Mitigate The Risks Of Doing Business Across Borders (Economist Books)
Guide to Country Risk: How to identify, manage and mitigate the risks of doing business across borders (Economist Books)
Country risk explains the things that can go wrong when business is conducted across borders. It's not just multinational companies, with factories worldwide and complex operations, that need to understand sudden changes in business conditions. These can affect any small firm that may be looking to expand sales abroad or work with a foreign supplier. The 2008-09 global financial crisis and the Arab Spring showed us how quickly and dramatically business conditions in any country can worsen and spread. But a thorough understanding and careful management of country risk will help a company survive a crisis—and even open up new opportunities.
The Economist Guide to Country Risk explains:
What risks foreign investors face, and how to measure and manage them in a systematic way.
Why political and economic shocks are so hard to predict.
Where economies are vulnerable and how existing risk models spot (or miss) signs of impending disaster.
The typical bad habits of managers who ignore the warning signs.
How and where the next crisis will emerge.
About the Author
Mina Toksoz has been a consultant on...
- Foundations Of GMAT Math, 5th Edition (Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guide: Foundations Of Math)
- HBR's 10 Must Reads On Collaboration (with Featured Article ?Social Intelligence And The Biology Of Leadership,? By Daniel Goleman And Richard Boyatzis)
- 'Woman Alone' & Other Plays (Modern Plays)
- The Gall Bladder Survival Guide: How To Live A Normal Life With A Missing Or Dysfunctional Gall Bladder.
- The Wednesday Letters
- Vida Líquida
- Selected Stories
- Once In A Very Blue Moon: A Pat Alger Songbook (Great Songwriters Series)
- Tratado De Cultivo Sin Suelo/ Cultivation Treatment Without Soil (Spanish Edition)
- The Single Guy Cookbook: How To Cook Comfort Food Favorites Faster, Easier And Cheaper Than Going Out
- Large Format Nature Photography
- The Bolshoi Ballet
- MODERN DANCE TECHNIQUES AND TEACHING
- Concept Of God In Major Religions
- The Giant Country Piano Sheet Music Collection: Piano/Vocal/Chords (The Giant Book Of Sheet Music)
- Engineering Ethics: An Industrial Perspective
- Scenes Of Singapore: A Watercolour Album
- The Food Service Professional Guide To Restaurant Design: Designing, Constructing & Renovating A Food Service Establishment (The Food Service ... 14) (The Food Service Professionals Guide To)
- Essential Life Coaching Skills (Essential Coaching Skills And Knowledge)
- Howl At The Moon: A Branches Book (Haggis And Tank Unleashed #3)