Choose The Life You Want: 101 Ways To Create Your Own Road To Happiness
Choose the Life You Want: 101 Ways to Create Your Own Road to Happiness
What kind of life do you want for yourself? What choices will create this kind of life?
In his New York Times bestseller Happier, positive psychology expert Tal Ben-Shahar taught us how to become happier through simple exercises.
Now, in Choose the Life You Want, he has a new, life-changing lesson to share: Drawing on the latest psychological research, Ben-Shahar shows how making the right choices―not the big, once-in-a-lifetime choices, but the countless small choices we make every day almost without noticing―has a direct, long-lasting impact on our happiness.
Every single moment is an opportunity to make a conscious choice for a happy and fulfilled life. Choose the Life You Want covers 101 such choices, complete with real-life stories, to help you identify and act on opportunities large and small.
“With his customary insight, Tal Ben-Shahar lays out the elements of a happier life in short, thought-provoking chapters that will inspire readers both to think more deeply about their lives—and to take action to turn those ideas into reality.”
—Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project
“Tal Ben-Shahar has done it again! This book...
- Road Trip USA Pacific Coast Highway
- Echoes Of The Civil War: Capturing Battlefields Through A Pinhole Camera
- Pretrial (Aspen Coursebook)
- Mao's War Against Nature: Politics And The Environment In Revolutionary China (Studies In Environment And History)
- Lindsey Stirling Favorites: Violin Play-Along Volume 64 (Hal Leonard Violin Play-Along)
- Out On The Porch Wall Calendar 2018
- Our Pioneers And Patriots
- Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time
- Comic Book Pages - 8.5x11 With 9 Panel Over 100 Pages(Blank Comic Book), For Drawing Your Own Comics,for Artists Of All Levels (Comic Books For Kids) Vol.3: Blank Comic Books
- Illuminations: The Mackinac Island Coloring Book For Grown-Ups
- The Handbook Of Career Advising
- Sleepyheads (Classic Board Books)
- Cuba : A Travelers Literary Companion (Traveler's Literary Companion, 8)
- Carta De Una Desconocida (Spanish Edition)
- Journalism And Popular Culture (Media Culture & Society Series)
- Mploy – A Job Readiness Workbook: Career Skills Development For Young Adults On The Autism Spectrum And With Learning Difficulties
- A Matter Of Life
- Somewhere Out There: A Novel
- The Power Of Unreasonable People: How Social Entrepreneurs Create Markets That Change The World
- Managerial Accounting, 14th Edition