Functional And Reactive Domain Modeling
Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling
Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling teaches you how to think of the domain model in terms of pure functions and how to compose them to build larger abstractions.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Traditional distributed applications won't cut it in the reactive world of microservices, fast data, and sensor networks. To capture their dynamic relationships and dependencies, these systems require a different approach to domain modeling. A domain model composed of pure functions is a more natural way of representing a process in a reactive system, and it maps directly onto technologies and patterns like Akka, CQRS, and event sourcing.
About the Book
Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling teaches you consistent, repeatable techniques for building domain models in reactive systems. This book reviews the relevant concepts of FP and reactive architectures and then methodically introduces this new approach to domain modeling. As you read, you'll learn where and how to apply it, even if your systems aren't purely reactive or functional. An expert blend of theory and practice, this book presents strong examples you'll return to again and...
- The Swift Apprentice Second Edition: Beginning Programming With Swift 3
- Volatile Bodies: Toward A Corporeal Feminism (Theories Of Representation And Difference)
- Mysteries Of The Rectangle: Essays On Painting
- Southern Waters: The Limits To Abundance
- Black Knights: The Story Of The Tuskegee Airmen
- The Essential Guide To Hobby Farming: A How-To Manual For Crops, Livestock, And Your Business
- Collage Lab: Experiments, Investigations, And Exploratory Projects [COLLAGE LAB] [Hardcover]
- Irish On The Inside: In Search Of The Soul Of Irish America
- Street Life: Poverty, Gangs, And A Ph.D.
- Go Math!: Assessment Guide Grade 5
- Angel Dust Apocalypse
- Minnesota 101: Everything You Wanted To Know About Minnesota And Were Going To Ask Anyway
- The Blue And Brown Books (Preliminary Studies For The Philosophical Investigations)
- A Year In France Color Page-A-Day Calendar 2016
- Northwest Washington, D.C.:: Tales From West Of The Park (American Chronicles)
- Listening To Music (with Introduction To Listening CD-ROM) (Available Titles CourseMate)
- The Supreme Court On Unions: Why Labor Law Is Failing American Workers
- Transformational Leadership: A Blueprint For Real Organizational Change
- Duck (Shake & Play Bath Books)
- Authority In Prayer: Praying With Power And Purpose