Functional And Reactive Domain Modeling
Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling
Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling teaches you how to think of the domain model in terms of pure functions and how to compose them to build larger abstractions.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Traditional distributed applications won't cut it in the reactive world of microservices, fast data, and sensor networks. To capture their dynamic relationships and dependencies, these systems require a different approach to domain modeling. A domain model composed of pure functions is a more natural way of representing a process in a reactive system, and it maps directly onto technologies and patterns like Akka, CQRS, and event sourcing.
About the Book
Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling teaches you consistent, repeatable techniques for building domain models in reactive systems. This book reviews the relevant concepts of FP and reactive architectures and then methodically introduces this new approach to domain modeling. As you read, you'll learn where and how to apply it, even if your systems aren't purely reactive or functional. An expert blend of theory and practice, this book presents strong examples you'll return to again and...
- Israel, A Prince With God: The Story Of Jacob Re-Told (Classic Reprint)
- Ex-Heroes: A Novel
- The British Blues Network: Adoption, Emulation, And Creativity
- Blind To Betrayal: Why We Fool Ourselves We Aren't Being Fooled
- A Field Guide For Female Interrogators
- Cengage Advantage Books: Business Law: Text And Exercises
- The Art Of Color: The Subjective Experience And Objective Rationale Of Color.
- The Art Of Throwing
- Conservation Biology: Voices From The Tropics
- Georgia Gardener's Guide (Gardener's Guides)
- Lost Kingdoms: Hindu-Buddhist Sculpture Of Early Southeast Asia
- Global Antitrust Law And Economics
- Fishing For Spotted Seatrout: From The Carolinas To Texas
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 2002 Complete 32 Volume Print Set (Encyclopaedia Britannica 2002)
- Becoming A Lean Library: Lessons From The World Of Technology Start-ups (Chandos Information Professional)
- Tour Of Frank Gehry Architecture & Other L.A. Buildings
- Soap Operas And Telenovelas In The Digital Age: Global Industries And New Audiences (Popular Culture And Everyday Life)
- Hippocrates, Vol. X: Generation / Nature Of The Child / Nature Of Women / Barrenness / Diseases 4 (Loeb Classical Library)
- Principles Of Life