Kotlin In Action
Kotlin in Action
Kotlin in Action guides experienced Java developers from the language basics of Kotlin all the way through building applications to run on the JVM and Android devices. Foreword by Andrey Breslav, Lead Designer of Kotlin.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Developers want to get work done - and the less hassle, the better. Coding with Kotlin means less hassle. The Kotlin programming language offers an expressive syntax, a strong intuitive type system, and great tooling support along with seamless interoperability with existing Java code, libraries, and frameworks. Kotlin can be compiled to Java bytecode, so you can use it everywhere Java is used, including Android. And with an effi cient compiler and a small standard library, Kotlin imposes virtually no runtime overhead.
About the Book
Kotlin in Action teaches you to use the Kotlin language for production-quality applications. Written for experienced Java developers, this example-rich book goes further than most language books, covering interesting topics like building DSLs with natural language syntax. The authors are core Kotlin developers, so you can trust that even the gnarly details are dead accurate....
- Danny And The Dinosaur And The Big Storm
- Law, Economics And Finance Of The Real Estate Market: A Perspective Of Hong Kong And Singapore (SpringerBriefs In Economics)
- Public Health: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- International Perspectives On Organizational Behavior And Human Resource Management
- EnVision Math Common Core, Grade 3
- Book Of Proof
- The Hanlon Brothers: From Daredevil Acrobatics To Spectacle Pantomime, 1833-1931 (Theater In The Americas)
- Collected Poems: 1974-2004
- The Activist Director: Lessons From The Boardroom And The Future Of The Corporation (Columbia Business School Publishing)
- Summary Of Never Split The Difference: By Chris Voss And Tahl Raz | Includes Analysis
- Buddhism In America (Columbia Contemporary American Religion (Paperback))
- Defending Frequently Challenged Young Adult Books: A Handbook For Librarians And Educators
- Enterprise Security Architecture: A Business-Driven Approach
- Make Your Own Essential Oils From Raw Plants: Using Oils & Herbs For Optimum Health
- Understanding Reverse - 2016: Answers To Common Questions — Simplifying The New Reverse Mortgage
- Illusion Of Justice: Inside Making A Murderer And America's Broken System
- Lillian Roxon: Mother Of Rock
- Saved In Hope: Spe Salvi