Serverless Architectures On AWS: With Examples Using AWS Lambda
Serverless Architectures on AWS: With examples using AWS Lambda
Serverless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. Forewords by Patrick Debois (Founder of devopsdays) and Dr. Donald F. Ferguson (Columbia University).
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
There's a shift underway toward serverless cloud architectures. With the release of serverless computer technologies such as AWS Lambda, developers are now building entirely serverless platforms at scale. In these new architectures, traditional back-end servers are replaced with cloud functions acting as discrete single-purpose services. By composing and combining these serverless cloud functions together in a loose orchestration and adopting useful third-party services, developers can create powerful yet easy-to-understand applications.
About the Book
Serverless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure, and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. You'll get going quickly with this book's ready-made real-world examples, code snippets, diagrams, and descriptions of architectures that can be readily applied. By the end, you'll be able to architect and build your own...
- Description & Setting: Techniques And Exercises For Crafting A Believable World Of People, Places, And Events (Write Great Fiction)
- The Island Of The World
- It's Not Summer Without You
- Gustav Mahler: A Life In Crisis
- Wall Art Made Easy: Ready To Frame Vintage Botanical Prints: 30 Beautiful Illustrations To Transform Your Home
- Walking In Power, Love, And Discipline: 1 & 2 Timothy And Titus (The New Inductive Study Series)
- 100 Things Bills Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)
- Defining Documents In American History: The 1950s (1950-1959)
- The Art Of Responsive Drawing, Sixth Edition
- Clinical Assessment In Respiratory Care, 6e
- Havana Real: One Woman Fights To Tell The Truth About Cuba Today
- From Lexington To Baghdad And Beyond: War And Politics In The American Experience
- A History Of The Twentieth Century: The Concise Edition Of The Acclaimed World History
- Achieving Your Potential As A Photographer: A Creative Companion And Workbook
- For Love Of The Real: A Story Of Life's Mystical Secret
- The Professional Actor's Handbook: From Casting Call To Curtain Call
- A Little Book For New Philosophers: Why And How To Study Philosophy (Little Books)
- Criminal Justice And Neoliberalism
- Joan Of Arc: A Life Transfigured
- Taking The Myp Forward