Serverless Architectures On AWS: With Examples Using AWS Lambda
Serverless Architectures on AWS: With examples using AWS Lambda
Serverless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. Forewords by Patrick Debois (Founder of devopsdays) and Dr. Donald F. Ferguson (Columbia University).
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
There's a shift underway toward serverless cloud architectures. With the release of serverless computer technologies such as AWS Lambda, developers are now building entirely serverless platforms at scale. In these new architectures, traditional back-end servers are replaced with cloud functions acting as discrete single-purpose services. By composing and combining these serverless cloud functions together in a loose orchestration and adopting useful third-party services, developers can create powerful yet easy-to-understand applications.
About the Book
Serverless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure, and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. You'll get going quickly with this book's ready-made real-world examples, code snippets, diagrams, and descriptions of architectures that can be readily applied. By the end, you'll be able to architect and build your own...
- Yona Of The Dawn, Vol. 4
- Mosby's Pocket Guide To Nutritional Assessment And Care, 6e (Nursing Pocket Guides)
- Sicily Before History: An Archaeological Survey From The Palaeolithic To The Iron Age
- Real Blues Guitar: A Complete Course In Authentic Blues Guitar, Book & CD (Contemporary Guitar Series)
- Practical Art Of Motion Picture Sound, Second Edition
- Legend Of Loch Ness Monster For Kids: A Mystery In The United Kingdom
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare To Live Fully Right Where You Are
- Learning Apache Kafka, Second Edition
- Six Silent Men: 101st LRP/Rangers
- Recipe For Disaster
- Howling At The Moon
- Healing And Preventing Autism: A Complete Guide
- Living On A Dollar A Day: The Lives And Faces Of The World's Poor (First Edition)
- Leprechaun Leprechaun: Rhyming Leprechaun Picture Book For Preschoolers And Kindergartners Perfect For St. Patrick's Day Storytimes And Read Alouds
- Chromatic Transformations In Nineteenth-Century Music (Cambridge Studies In Music Theory And Analysis)
- The Secret Me: A Biased Perspective
- Halloween Bugs (David Carter's Bugs)
- The King Who Made Paper Flowers: A Novel
- Painted Blossoms: Creating Expressive Flower Art With Mixed Media
- Bubbles: Spheres Volume I: Microspherology (Semiotext(e) / Foreign Agents)