Medical Assistant Exam Strategies, Practice & Review With Practice Test (Kaplan Medical Assistant Exam Review)
Medical Assistant Exam Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test (Kaplan Medical Assistant Exam Review)
Everything you need to pass the CMA and RMA exams.
Medical Assistant Exam Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test provides targeted review and practice for the Certified Medical Assistant and Registered Medical Assistant exams, as well as a guide to the certification process.
- Review of all tested subjects for the CMA and RMA exams
- Diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- End-of-chapter quizzes
- Full-length practice test with 300 questions
- NEW! 40% more end-of-chapter practice questions
- Detailed answer explanations
- Analysis comparing/contrasting ICD-9 and ICD-10
- Current guidelines for Electronic Health Records
- Guidance on building and maintaining professional credentials
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.