How Would Buddha Think?: 1,501 Right-Intention Teachings For Cultivating A Peaceful Mind (The New Harbinger Following Buddha Series)
How Would Buddha Think?: 1,501 Right-Intention Teachings for Cultivating a Peaceful Mind (The New Harbinger Following Buddha Series)
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought.”
Every word and every action begins with a thought. Negative thoughts based in jealousy, greed, or hatred may seem harmless on the surface. After all, they’re only thoughts, right? But while thoughts are only in our head, they often betray our intentions, and can directly shape our actions. So, how can you overcome internal negativity and live more consciously?
In How Would Buddha Think?, best-selling author of 14,000 Things to Be Happy About, Barbara Ann Kipfer offers an insightful, modern take on the ancient teaching of Right Intention—an important tenet of the Buddhist Eightfold Path focused on the belief that our intentions drive our actions.
With this book as your guide, you’ll learn how to move past negative thoughts or ill will toward others and instead focus on altruism, purpose, and self-actualization—qualities needed to help you live a truly happy life.
- The Nature Principle: Reconnecting With Life In A Virtual Age
- Going Places In Northern Europe: Armchair Adventures And Activities
- West Point Atlas For The Great War: Strategies And Tactics Of The First World War (The West Point Military History Series)
- Guia Esencial De Ecocardiografia / Essential Guide Of Echocardiography (Spanish Edition)
- How To Color Manga - Japanese Ed.
- The Great Big Book Of Families
- Galileo And The Stargazers
- A History Of Greek Art
- Communicating The American Way: A Guide To Business Communications In The U.S.
- We Animals
- Peau Noire Masques Blancs (French Edition)
- The Little Gumbo Book: Twenty-Seven Carefully Created Recipes That Will Enable Everyone To Enjoy The Special Experience Of Gumbo
- Men Of Valor: The Powerful Impact Of A Righteous Man
- Los Angeles's Central Avenue Jazz (Images Of America)
- Effective Leadership For School Improvement (School Leadership Series)
- The Art Of Haute Couture
- The Prophet: The Life Of Leon Trotsky
- Terentia, Tullia And Publilia: The Women Of Cicero's Family (Women Of The Ancient World)
- The Eighth Day Of Creation: Makers Of The Revolution In Biology, Commemorative Edition
- Maternal-Neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series®)