How Would Buddha Think?: 1,501 Right-Intention Teachings For Cultivating A Peaceful Mind (The New Harbinger Following Buddha Series)
How Would Buddha Think?: 1,501 Right-Intention Teachings for Cultivating a Peaceful Mind (The New Harbinger Following Buddha Series)
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought.”
Every word and every action begins with a thought. Negative thoughts based in jealousy, greed, or hatred may seem harmless on the surface. After all, they’re only thoughts, right? But while thoughts are only in our head, they often betray our intentions, and can directly shape our actions. So, how can you overcome internal negativity and live more consciously?
In How Would Buddha Think?, best-selling author of 14,000 Things to Be Happy About, Barbara Ann Kipfer offers an insightful, modern take on the ancient teaching of Right Intention—an important tenet of the Buddhist Eightfold Path focused on the belief that our intentions drive our actions.
With this book as your guide, you’ll learn how to move past negative thoughts or ill will toward others and instead focus on altruism, purpose, and self-actualization—qualities needed to help you live a truly happy life.
- Business Ethics In Biblical Perspective: A Comprehensive Introduction
- Living Life Inside The Lines: Tales From The Golden Age Of Animation
- The Complete Systemic Supervisor: Context, Philosophy, And Pragmatics
- Comunicaciones Nauticas (Spanish Edition)
- Quality & Performance Excellence
- Michelin Spain: Northeast Catalonia, Aragon, Andorra, Map 574 (Maps/Regional (Michelin))
- Basic Education Beyond The Millennium Development Goals In Ghana: How Equity In Service Delivery Affects Educational And Learning Outcomes (World Bank Studies)
- Italian Short Stories For Beginners: 10 Thrilling And Captivating Italian Stories To Expand Your Vocabulary And Learn Italian While Having Fun
- The Silence Of The Heart: Reflections Of The Christ Mind - Part II
- Terra Insanus
- Fantastical: The Art Of Matt Gaser
- The TV Fake Book: A Collection Of 200 Hit Songs And Themes, 2nd Edition
- Big Book Of Christmas Songs Violin
- Bournonville Tradition: The First Fifty Years, 1829-1879, Volume 1 Only.
- Private Faces: The Autobiography
- Heart Of A Champion: The Dominique Dawes Story (ZonderKidz Biography)
- Balancing Family-Centered Services And Child Well-Being: Exploring Issues In Policy, Practice, Theory, And Research
- Selected Songs For Solo Voice And Piano (Dover Song Collections)
- The Moral Case For Fossil Fuels