Conquer Negative Thinking For Teens: A Workbook To Break The Nine Thought Habits That Are Holding You Back
Conquer Negative Thinking for Teens: A Workbook to Break the Nine Thought Habits That Are Holding You Back
You aren’t what you think! For teens with negative thinking habits, a licensed psychologist and a health journalist offers cognitive restructuring—a simple and effective cognitive behavioral approach to help you break free from the nine most common negative thinking habits that typically result in feeling sad, worried, angry, and stressed.
This workbook offers a powerful technique called cognitive restructuring to help you reframe your thoughts, regulate your emotions, become a more flexible thinker, and stop letting your thoughts define who you are and how you feel. You’ll learn to target the nine specific kinds of negative thinking habits that can cause you to worry or feel bad, such as the I can’t habit, the doom and gloom habit, the all or nothing habit, the jumping to conclusions habit, and more!
Each chapter will walk you through simple explanations of each kind of negative thought, and offers real-life examples—as well as the sorts of behaviors, emotions, and bodily sensations that might be expected. You'll also gain an understanding of unhelpful or unrealistic thoughts, how to challenge them, how to replace them with more realistic and...
- Behavior Therapy (Theories Of Psychotherapy)
- How To Turn $100 Into $1,000,000: Earn! Save! Invest!
- Bishop's Wildfowl (Limited First Edition) A Collection Of Etching And Oil Painting Reproductions
- Das Cabinet Des Dr. Caligari (BFI Film Classics)
- Who's To Say?: A Dialogue On Relativism (Hackett Philosophical Dialogues)
- Public Administration & Public Affairs
- La Poda De Los Arboles Forestales (Spanish Edition)
- Human Anatomy (WCB Applied Biology)
- Narratives Of Identity In Alban Berg's ""Lulu (Eastman Studies In Music)
- What If There Were No Teachers?: A Gift Book For Teachers And Those Who Wish To Celebrate Them
- Paint Stunning Crystal & Glass: The Watercolorist's Guide To Painting With Light
- Where Are You Now?: A Novel
- Study Guide & Working Papers For College Accounting: A Practical Approach, Chapters 13-25
- Compassion Without Compromise: How The Gospel Frees Us To Love Our Gay Friends Without Losing The Truth
- The President's Shadow (The Culper Ring Series)
- Collaborative Therapy: Relationships And Conversations That Make A Difference
- Molly Hashimoto's Birds: Coloring Book
- White Cloud Retreat (Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery) (Volume 3)
- How To Overcome Negativity In The Workplace