Bond Vs. Bond: The Many Faces Of 007
Bond vs. Bond: The Many Faces of 007
Who is your favorite Bond? Whether you love Sean Connery, Roger Moore, or even Timothy Dalton, you are going to love Bond vs. Bond. A fully comprehensive guide, Bond vs. Bond compares and contrasts all of the various ways Ian Fleming's iconic British Secret Service agent, code name 007, has been interpreted through the years, from the books and movies to the guns and gadgets.
Spanning from Fleming's 1953 book Casino Royale to Sam Mendes' 2012 film Skyfall, Bond vs. Bond features every incarnation of 007. Paul Simpson, co-author of Middle-earth Envisioned and That's What They Want You to Think, adds side-by-side comparisons of the weapons and gadgets, the heroines and femme fatales, and more! You'll be riveted with the expanse of Bond knowledge, facts and lore in these pages. This is definitely a book that no Bond fan should be without!
"Each and every section goes into extensive detail about every aspect of James Bond and how he has evolved over the decades by adapting to the times. It's the ultimate insider look at the imaginative realm of the world's most famous spy - Boyce McClain's Collector's...
- All About Love (Cynster Novels)
- Dragons: The Myths, Legends, And Lore [DeckleEdge]
- Zadie And Plain Vanilla, The Rainbow Alpaca, Save Christmas
- Januarius MacGahan: The Life And Campaigns Of An American War Correspondent
- Art History Portables Book 4 (5th Edition)
- The Horror! The Horror!: Comic Books The Government Didn't Want You To Read (with DVD)
- The Library Book
- Shape By Shape
- Essentials Of Geology & Modified MasteringGeology With Pearson EText -- Access Card Package
- Rebellion (The 100)
- History Of The American Economy (Upper Level Economics Titles)
- Alternative Food Geographies: Representation And Practice
- The Shadow Catcher: A U.S. Agent Infiltrates Mexico's Deadly Crime Cartels
- A Short History Of The Confederate States Of America (Classic Reprint)
- The Spit-Shine Syndrome: Organizational Irrationality In The American Field Army (Contributions In Military Studies)
- In A Man's World: Faculty Wives And Daughters At Phillips Exeter Academy 1781-1981
- American Stories: A History Of The United States, Combined Volume (2nd Edition)
- La Inutilidad Del Sufrimiento : Claves Para Aprender A Vivir De Manera Positiva
- Clinical Labor: Tissue Donors And Research Subjects In The Global Bioeconomy (Experimental Futures)