The Present Moment 2017 Mini Wall Calendar: A Year Of Mindful Living
The Present Moment 2017 Mini Wall Calendar: A Year of Mindful Living
Where can we find beauty, fulfillment, peace, and the ultimate riches life has to offer? In the present moment — the only one there is. With The Present Moment mini calendar, evocative photographs and the inspirational words of twelve Sounds True authors — including Mark Nepo, Tara Brach, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Dominique Christina, and David Whyte — help us turn the mind toward the fullness of our experience, now and throughout the year. Every month offers meditation and guidance for mindful, healthy living.
- A year of wisdom and beauty on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Published in partnership with Sounds True.
- An ideal size for your office, purse, or backpack.
- Printed on FSC® Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Sounds True is a multimedia publishing company founded in 1985 by Tami Simon, with the mission of disseminating spiritual wisdom. The company...