20 Ways To Draw A Shoe And 44 Other Sneakers, Slippers, Stilettos, And Slingbacks: A Sketchbook For Artists, Designers, And Doodlers
20 Ways to Draw A Shoe and 44 Other Sneakers, Slippers, Stilettos, and Slingbacks: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
Let your inner artist strut with this inspirational sketchbook that teaches you to draw anything and everything fashionable!
Strut your stuff with 20 Ways to Draw A Shoe and 44 Other Sneakers, Slippers, Stilettos, and Slingbacks. Beautifully illustrated, this inspirational sketchbook will help you learn how to draw anything on your feet. From sandals and pumps to loafers and oxfords, 20 Ways to Draw a Shoe is perfect for illustrators, doodlers, and anyone who loves to sketch.
This is not a step-by-step technique book--rather, the toe-tapping objects in this volume-- ballet flats, ankle boots, roller skates, platforms and much, much more --are simplified, modernized, and reduced to the most basic elements, showing you how simple abstract shapes and forms create the building blocks of any item that you want to draw. Presented in Julia Kuo's creative style, each of the 20 interpretations provides a different, interesting approach to drawing a single item, providing loads of inspiration for your own drawing.
Get out your favorite drawing tool, and remember, there are not just 20 Ways to Draw a Shoe!
- The Debt Collector's Handbook: Collecting Debts, Finding Assets, Enforcing Judgments, And Beating Your Creditors
- Advanced Origami: An Artist's Guide To Folding Techniques And Paper (includes New DVD)
- The Russian River (CA) (Images Of America)
- Maintenance Best Practices
- Landscape Of Hope And Despair: Palestinian Refugee Camps (The Ethnography Of Political Violence)
- Inner Asia And The Spatial Politics Of Empire: Archaeology, Mobility, And Culture Contact
- International Trade Theory And Policy (Springer Texts In Business And Economics)
- The French Market: More Recipes From A French Kitchen
- Economic Development (12th Edition) (The Pearson Series In Economics)
- CliffsComplete The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn
- Art Theory For Beginners
- Constructing A Language: A Usage-Based Theory Of Language Acquisition
- The Complete Idiot's Guide To Interpreting Your Dreams
- A User's Guide To Thought And Meaning
- Panzers In The Desert: Selected Of German Wartime Photographs From The Bundesarchin Koblenz
- Three Squares: The Invention Of The American Meal
- The Lose Your Belly Diet: Change Your Gut, Change Your Life
- Excel 2013 Simplified
- Moondog, The Viking Of 6th Avenue: The Authorized Biography
- Making A Collection Count, Second Edition: A Holistic Approach To Library Collection Management (Chandos Information Professional Series)