20 Ways To Draw A Shoe And 44 Other Sneakers, Slippers, Stilettos, And Slingbacks: A Sketchbook For Artists, Designers, And Doodlers
20 Ways to Draw A Shoe and 44 Other Sneakers, Slippers, Stilettos, and Slingbacks: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
Let your inner artist strut with this inspirational sketchbook that teaches you to draw anything and everything fashionable!
Strut your stuff with 20 Ways to Draw A Shoe and 44 Other Sneakers, Slippers, Stilettos, and Slingbacks. Beautifully illustrated, this inspirational sketchbook will help you learn how to draw anything on your feet. From sandals and pumps to loafers and oxfords, 20 Ways to Draw a Shoe is perfect for illustrators, doodlers, and anyone who loves to sketch.
This is not a step-by-step technique book--rather, the toe-tapping objects in this volume-- ballet flats, ankle boots, roller skates, platforms and much, much more --are simplified, modernized, and reduced to the most basic elements, showing you how simple abstract shapes and forms create the building blocks of any item that you want to draw. Presented in Julia Kuo's creative style, each of the 20 interpretations provides a different, interesting approach to drawing a single item, providing loads of inspiration for your own drawing.
Get out your favorite drawing tool, and remember, there are not just 20 Ways to Draw a Shoe!
- American Constitutional Law, Volume II: The Bill Of Rights And Subsequent Amendments (American Constitutional Law: The Bill Of Rights & Subsequent Amendments (V2))
- The Book Of Five Rings: A Graphic Novel
- Following The Rules: Practical Reasoning And Deontic Constraint
- The One Hundred: A Guide To The Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own
- Stills: Moments In Time
- El Baño De Carlota (Spanish Edition)
- Searching For Robert Johnson
- Ethnography, Superdiversity And Linguistic Landscapes: Chronicles Of Complexity (Critical Language And Literacy Studies)
- Java 7 Pocket Guide: Instant Help For Java Programmers
- Rebuilding Shattered Lives: Treating Complex PTSD And Dissociative Disorders
- The History Of Dance - Ritual Dance
- David Bailey: NY JS DB 62
- Benefits Bestowed?: Education And British Imperialism
- Unsettled: Cambodian Refugees In The New York City Hyperghetto (Asian American History & Cultu)
- Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 1
- New York City Police (Images Of America)
- Midnighters #3: Blue Noon
- The Graphic Arts Of Great Britain: Drawing, Line-Engraving, Etching, Mezzotint, Aquatint, Lithography, Woodengraving, Colour-Printing (Classic Reprint)
- Gwen Raverat Exhibition Held At New Hall, University Of Cambridge 13 June-12 July 1998: Catalogue...by Courtesy Of The Fitzwilliam Museum
- Make Art Not War: Political Protest Posters From The Twentieth Century