Make: Tech DIY: Easy Electronics Projects For Parents And Kids
Make: Tech DIY: Easy Electronics Projects for Parents and Kids
Make: Tech DIY introduces younger children to the magic of electronics through the softer side of circuits! Young explorers will learn about electronics through sewing and craft projects aimed at maker parents and their children, elementary school teachers, and kids' activity leaders. Each project introduces new skills and new components in a progressive series of projects that take learners from the very basics to understanding how to use components such as sensors, transistors, and timers. The book is breezy, highly illustrated, and fun for everyone!
About the Author
Ji Sun Lee is a professor in the department of Visual Media Design at Sookmyung Women's University in Korea. She has presented her works at Bay Area Maker Faire 2015 in California and staged a solo show at MediaNoche gallery in New York. This book grew out of her desire to share her love of technology with her young daughter.
Jaymes Dec is a middle school technology teacher at The Marymount School of New York, an all-girls independent school. He was also the Program Manager of a National Science Foundation program for students and was named a "Teacher of the...
- The Rivals Of Versailles: A Novel (The Mistresses Of Versailles Trilogy)
- God's Will, Man's Will
- 100 Things Superman Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)
- You Can Write Your Family History
- Drawing On The Right Side Of The Brain Workbook: The Definitive, Updated 2nd Edition 2 Spi Wkb Edition By Edwards, Betty Published By Tarcher (2012) Spiral-bound
- Modern Dance Tutor, Or, Society Dancing
- Ecology Of Aquatic Systems
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work And What To Do About It
- The Simpsons: A Complete Guide To Our Favorite Family
- Light On Yoga: Yoga Dipika
- Career CompassNavigating Your Career Strategically In The 21st Century
- An Introduction To Bioethics
- The Intellectual Life: Its Spirit, Conditions, Methods
- Freestyle: Illustrating Urban Fashion
- Holding And Letting Go: The Social Practice Of Personal Identities
- Mel Bay Solo Pieces For The Intermediate Violinist
- Senior Trivia: Fun Trivia Questions From The Golden Age Of Entertainment
- Congratulations, You Have Just Met The I.C.F.
- Keeping Together In Time: Dance And Drill In Human History
- A Notion Of Pelicans