Equestrian Photography: Creating Beautiful Images Of Horses And Their Humans
Equestrian Photography: Creating Beautiful Images of Horses and Their Humans
In this book, Barbara Bower (Lorain, OH) teaches beginning and professional photographers how to embrace the art and technique of horse photography. Readers will learn how to prepare a horse and their owner for a portrait session and will also discover how to analyze the portrait locationwhether it’s a barn, field, or show groundsto determine the most effective subject placement. When working on location, and particularly outdoors, lighting can be a challenge. Bower provides tips for finding and capturing exquisite lightor modifying existing light for better resultsto bring out the beauty and detail in the horse’s every feature. She also teaches readers how to interact with horses safely and effectively and to use prompts that win their attention and evoke beautiful physical expression.
About the Author
Barbara Bower is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Photography, and she has studied with of the finest artists and photographers in the field. She holds the Master of Photography and Photographic Craftsman Degrees from the Professional Photographers of America as well as the designation Certified Professional Photographer. In addition, she holds the Accolade of Lifetime Photographic Excellence Degree...
- The Abolition Of War
- The Black Star Of Kingston
- The Unspoken
- The Heroes, Illustrated Edition (Yesterday's Classics)
- The Barn Guide To Treating Dairy Cows Naturally: Practical Organic Cow Care For Farmers
- Write It Right - Book 4: Written Lessons Designed To Correlate Exactly With Edna Mae Burnam's Step By Step/Mid-Elementary (Step By Step (Hal Leonard))
- Art And Myth In Ancient Greece (World Of Art)
- Managing Your Band - Sixth Edition: Artist Management: The Ultimate Responsibility
- Construction Accounting: Financial, Managerial, Auditing, And Tax
- 501 English Verbs: Fully Conjugated In All The Tenses In A New Easy-to-Learn Format, Alphabetically Arranged (Barrons Educational Series) (501 Verbs Series)
- The Mexican Revolution 1910–20 (Elite)
- The Laptop DJ Handbook: Setups And Techniques Of The Modern Performer
- Koko's Kitten (Rise And Shine)
- Art Assessments: Tests, Quizzes, Benchmarks, Exams, Rubrics, And More For Art Teachers
- Psalm Hymns, Books 1, 2, & 3: Dramatic, Contemplative, Singable, Recitable Psalms!
- Out Of My Life And Thought: An Autobiography
- The 76th Art Directors Annual (No. 76)
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: My Life