1920s Fashion: The Definitive Sourcebook
- Featuring 600 totally original, period photographs and illustrations completely redefining the appraisal of 1920s fashion
- Inspiration for the vintage trend still dominating high streets and catwalks
- Includes many re-discovered images of not only Hollywood stars in the latest flapper fashions but also elegant illustrations from the leading fashion houses
- Contains biographies of renowned designers and fashion houses
- Companion work to 1930s Fashion: The Definitive Sourcebook ISBN 9781783130153 and 1940s Fashion: The Definitive Sourcebook ISBN 9781847960467 also by Emmanuelle Dirix and Charlotte Fiell
Containing page after page of fabulous Art Deco fashions, 1920s Fashion documents comprehensively the seasonal fashion styles of the Twenties. Sumptuously illustrated with over 600 original photographs, drawings, and prints, this title is a must-have reference work for not only students of fashion and vintage collectors, but for all fashionistas. 1920s Fashion focuses on the Art Deco period with its beautiful beaded dresses, cloche hats and strappy shoes as worn by the fashionable flappers and the "bright young things" of the time. The book is divided up into different themed sections, such as daywear, eveningwear, accessories, etc. for easy...