- Leverage ServiceNow’s capabilities to achieve improved service management and excellent results in your IT operations by following step-by-step, practical instructions
- Build core administration, management, and maintenance skills with IT service management and IT operations management
- Improve your workflow efficiency by designing and creating responsive and automated workflows
This book shows you how to put important ServiceNow features to work in the real world. We will introduce key concepts and examples on managing and automating IT services, and help you build a solid foundation towards this new approach. We’ll demonstrate how to effectively implement various system configurations within ServiceNow. We’ll show you how to configure and administer your instance, and then move on to building strong user interfaces and creating powerful workflows.
We also cover other key elements of ServiceNow, such as alerts and notifications, security, reporting, and custom development. You will learn how to improve your business’ workflow, processes, and operational efficiency. By the end of this book, you will be able to successfully configure and manage ServiceNow within your organization.
What you will learn
- Acquire and configure your own free personal developer instance of ServiceNow
- Read (and write!) clear, effective requirements for ServiceNow development
- Avoid common pitfalls and missteps that could seriously impact...