Physical Therapy And Massage For The Horse: Biomechanics-Excercise-Treatment, Second Edition
Physical Therapy and Massage for the Horse: Biomechanics-Excercise-Treatment, Second Edition
The authors, a world leader in equine anatomy and imaging and a horse physiotherapist of international repute, provide a unique blend of basic biomechanics and practical physical therapeutic techniques, to relieve pain and improve performance, particularly in the sporting horse. This subtle and original book will be of interest to all those involved in equine welfare including veterinary practitioners, veterinary students, therapists, horse owners, riders, and trainers.
Praise for the First Edition
"... a landmark book. It convincingly synthesizes conventional medical science with manipulative therapy for performance deficit in a context of reverence for the equine athlete. If you love horses and are concerned for their well-being get, read, and study this extraordinary volume"
"An original and most interesting book...the section on anatomy and basic biomechanical concepts is worth buying the book for... will help a lot of horses become more comfortable and happy in their work."
"Superbly illustrated with drawings and photographs, and written so that what is often considered a complicated subject becomes absorbingly fascinating... has a great deal to offer those interested in equine welfare."
From the Back Cover
- Fifty Places To Drink Beer Before You Die
- Ingmar Bergman: The Life And Films Of The Last Great European Director
- 5 Steps To A 5: AP Environmental Science 2017
- Harcourt Science, Grade 4
- The Winchester Mint: And Coins And Related Finds From The Excavations Of 1961-71 (Winchester Studies)
- Focus On Pharmacology (2nd Edition)
- The Animus: The Spirit Of Inner Truth In Women (Polarities Of The Psyche)
- It's No Accident: Breakthrough Solutions To Your Child's Wetting, Constipation, Utis, And Other Potty Problems
- Who Was Albert Einstein?
- The Sweeter The Juice: A Family Memoir In Black And White
- Waiting For Kate Bush
- Thermopylae: The Battle For The West
- Clifford's First Snow Day
- Guide To Disaster Recovery
- Women In Mexico: A Past Unveiled (Translations From Latin America Series)
- A Descriptive Catalogue Of The Additional Illuminated Manuscripts In The Fitzwilliam Museum: Volume 2: Acquired Between 1865 And 1979
- Naruto, Vol. 67
- Goodbye, My Darling; Hello, Vietnam!
- The Dynamics Of Fashion: Bundle Book + Studio Access Card