Physical Therapy And Massage For The Horse: Biomechanics-Excercise-Treatment, Second Edition
Physical Therapy and Massage for the Horse: Biomechanics-Excercise-Treatment, Second Edition
The authors, a world leader in equine anatomy and imaging and a horse physiotherapist of international repute, provide a unique blend of basic biomechanics and practical physical therapeutic techniques, to relieve pain and improve performance, particularly in the sporting horse. This subtle and original book will be of interest to all those involved in equine welfare including veterinary practitioners, veterinary students, therapists, horse owners, riders, and trainers.
Praise for the First Edition
"... a landmark book. It convincingly synthesizes conventional medical science with manipulative therapy for performance deficit in a context of reverence for the equine athlete. If you love horses and are concerned for their well-being get, read, and study this extraordinary volume"
"An original and most interesting book...the section on anatomy and basic biomechanical concepts is worth buying the book for... will help a lot of horses become more comfortable and happy in their work."
"Superbly illustrated with drawings and photographs, and written so that what is often considered a complicated subject becomes absorbingly fascinating... has a great deal to offer those interested in equine welfare."
From the Back Cover
- Sixty Nine: Joyful Gay Sex - Featuring Cockyboys
- Bluegrass Banjo Fiddle Tunes (Heritage Series 101 Tunes In Tab, Z2750)
- How To Voice Standards At The Piano
- Cancer Caregiving A-to-Z: An At-Home Guide For Patients And Families
- Kaplan SAT Subject Test Physics 2015-2016 (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Burned (Regan Reilly Mysteries, No. 8)
- Digital Beauties: 2D And 3D CG Digital Models
- The Archaeology Of China: From The Late Paleolithic To The Early Bronze Age (Cambridge World Archaeology)
- Iron Maiden: On Board Flight 666
- Leading Issues In Economic Development
- Correctional Nurse Legal Briefs: Important Information To Keep You Out Of Court
- To The North Anna River: Grant And Lee, May 13--25, 1864
- Roof Terrace Gardening: Practical Planning - Inspirational Ideas - 300 Photographs
- Lonely Planet Dublin (Travel Guide)
- Student Activities Manual For Chez Nous: Branché Sur Le Monde Francophone, Media-Enhanced Version
- Plato: Theaetetus (Focus Philosophical Library)
- Less Than Angels: A Novel