The Buddha In Me, The Buddha In You: A Handbook For Happiness
The Buddha in Me, The Buddha in You: A Handbook for Happiness
Do you want to be happier? Find inner calm? Enjoy a rich and rewarding life? Here's how. . . The Buddha in Me, the Buddha in You combines the tried-and-tested wisdom of Nichiren Buddhism with the best of popular psychology and personal development, making this a brilliant guide to how life works, and how to get the most from it. Nichiren Buddhism differs from other Buddhist schools in its focus on the here-and-now, and places great importance on individual growth as the starting point for a better world. This, combined with powerful techniques such as NLP, mindfulness, journaling, and coaching, makes The Buddha in Me, the Buddha in You the quintessential handbook for happiness. "Buddha" simply means someone who is awakened—yet while Nichiren Buddhists will find fascinating insights into their practice, there is no need to follow a spiritual path to benefit from this book. Through his experience as an internationally acclaimed life coach and practicing Buddhist, author David Hare shows us how to wake up to our own potential and that of those around us—to discover everyday enlightenment.
"A powerful and important message...
- The Business Of Fancydancing: Stories And Poems
- Explore My World Koalas
- Warriors At The Little Bighorn 1876 (Men-at-Arms)
- Relax Your Brains: Celtic Mosaic Coloring Book (Mosaic Coloring And Art Book Series)
- The Bucs!: The Story Of The Pittsburgh Pirates
- Snake Eyes: A Nicolas Cage Activity Book
- The Great Reformer: Francis And The Making Of A Radical Pope (Deckle Edge)
- Color And Human Response
- Looking Awry: An Introduction To Jacques Lacan Through Popular Culture (October Books)
- Effective Computation In Physics: Field Guide To Research With Python
- Strategic Advertising Management
- MODA Y PUBLICIDAD (Spanish Edition)
- Aspern & Wagram 1809: Mighty Clash Of Empires (Campaign)
- Where She Danced: The Birth Of American Art-Dance
- I Need A New Butt!
- The Practice And Science Of Drawing
- Mickey Mouse: The Evolution, The Legend, The Phenomenon!
- Modified MasteringChemistry With Pearson EText -- Standalone Access Card -- For Chemistry: An Introduction To General, Organic, And Biological Chemistry (12th Edition)
- Ten Commandments For Pastors New To A Congregation
- The Border Patrol Ate My Dust