Sound Synthesis With VST Instrument
Sound Synthesis with VST Instrument
VST instruments offer an unprecedented opportunity for the exploration of sound and musical creativity. The world of hi-tech music and audio has never been so full of possibilities for experimentation and the creation of new sounds. Sound synthesis instruments which were once prohibitively expensive are now available to everyone in the form of cost-effective software.
Sound Synthesis with VST Instruments helps you realise your own musical creativity by exploring the theory of sound synthesis and linking this to practical examples in the virtual world of VST instruments. It explains how creating your own original synth patches can inspire a whole new musical composition, how building your own software synthesizer can be the beginning of a new adventure into the world of sound synthesis, and how manipulating and processing samples in revolutionary ways can be the birth of the next cutting-edge dance track.
With practical projects, helpful tips, step-by-step instructions on how to build your own software synthesizer and virtual electric guitar, and in-depth coverage of Reaktor, Tassman, HALion, FM7, B4, Pro-52, LM4-MkII, Attack and many others, Sound Synthesis with VST Instruments will be of interest to musicians, sound synthesists, sound designers, music producers and audio...
- Lacanian Ink 36 - The Gaze
- Introduction To Bengali, Part 1: A Basic Course In Spoken Bengali, With Emphasis Upon Speaking And Understanding The Language (Asian Language Series) (Pt. 1) (English And Bengali Edition)
- Complete Drawing Course
- Heretics: A Novel
- Playing With Pictures: The Art Of Victorian Photocollage (Art Institute Of Chicago)
- La Casa De Bernarda Alba (Focus Student Edition) (Spanish Edition)
- Mastering Civic Engagement: A Challenge To Museums
- Schaum's Outline Of Optics
- David Busch's Compact Field Guide For The Nikon D610 (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)
- Representing Blackness: Issues In Film And Video (Rutgers Depth Of Field Series)
- Twentieth-Century Music: An Introduction (Prentice Hall History Of Music Series)
- Annual Editions: Anthropology 13/14
- What Should I Do? Confronting Dilemmas Of Teaching In Urban Schools (Series On School Reform) (Series On School Reform (Paperback))
- The Pig Of Happiness
- Shadilay, My Brothers: Esoteric Kekism & You!
- Oxford Picture Dictionary English-Spanish: Bilingual Dictionary For Spanish Speaking Teenage And Adult Students Of English (Oxford Picture Dictionary 2E)
- Golden Tarot Deck
- The Foundations Of Modern Science In The Middle Ages: Their Religious, Institutional And Intellectual Contexts (Cambridge Studies In The History Of Science)
- Boston (National Geographic Destination City Map)
- Children's Dreams: Notes From The Seminar Given In 1936-1940 (Jung Seminars)