Fast Guide To Cubase SX
Fast Guide to Cubase SX
The Fast Guide to Cubase SX provides all the information you need to quickly master the essentials of the software and also explores advanced techniques. The book covers all the important aspects of the program including recording and editing in the Project window, mixing in the Mixer, audio looping and editing in the Sample editor, and detailed MIDI editing in the the MIDI editors. Installation and setting up are explained, and detailed information on audio and MIDI recording techniques, EQ, compression, gating, limiting, effects and mix automation are all featured. Projects throughout the book describe Cubase SX in a number of recording and editing situations, providing valuable practical insights into how best to use the program for specific tasks.
This third edition includes coverage of the new functions of version 3. It features numerous revisions and additions throughout the text providing more information and more Cubase know-how than ever before. In addition, 100 speed tips and a powerful macro library help take your music production and programming to the next level.
Topics covered include: Installing and setting up, the Project window, the Mixer, the Key, List and Drum editors, the Audio Part editor, the Sample editor, the...
- LWW's Medical Assisting Exam Review For CMA, RMA & CMAS Certification (Medical Assisting Exam Review For CMA And RMA Certification)
- Extravagant Abjection: Blackness, Power, And Sexuality In The African American Literary Imagination (Sexual Cultures)
- The Rightful Heir (Love Inspired Historical)
- Road Vehicle Automation (Lecture Notes In Mobility)
- The Real Self: A Developmental, Self And Object Relations Approach: Structure / Function / Development / Psychopathology / Treatment / Creativity
- Power Eating-4th Edition
- 7 X 9 = Trouble!
- Nothing But Trouble
- Slavery On Trial: Law, Abolitionism, And Print Culture (Studies In Legal History)
- Dadgum That's Good
- The Night People: The Jazz Life Of Dicky Wells
- The TB12 Method: How To Achieve A Lifetime Of Sustained Peak Performance
- Andrew V. McLaglen: The Life And Hollywood Career
- Execution Dock: A William Monk Novel
- Pro Tools LE And M-Powered: The Complete Guide
- Clinical Guide To Skin And Wound Care (Clinical Guide: Skin & Wound Care)
- ART COLORING PAGES - Vol.10: Adult Coloring Pages (Volume 10)
- Junie B., First Grader: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! (P.S. So Does May)
- Case Studies On Safety, Bullying, And Social Media In Schools: Current Issues In Educational Leadership
- Fire On The Prairie: Harold Washington, Chicago Politics, And The Roots Of The Obama Presidency (Urban Life, Landscape And Policy)