Fast Guide To Cubase SX
Fast Guide to Cubase SX
The Fast Guide to Cubase SX provides all the information you need to quickly master the essentials of the software and also explores advanced techniques. The book covers all the important aspects of the program including recording and editing in the Project window, mixing in the Mixer, audio looping and editing in the Sample editor, and detailed MIDI editing in the the MIDI editors. Installation and setting up are explained, and detailed information on audio and MIDI recording techniques, EQ, compression, gating, limiting, effects and mix automation are all featured. Projects throughout the book describe Cubase SX in a number of recording and editing situations, providing valuable practical insights into how best to use the program for specific tasks.
This third edition includes coverage of the new functions of version 3. It features numerous revisions and additions throughout the text providing more information and more Cubase know-how than ever before. In addition, 100 speed tips and a powerful macro library help take your music production and programming to the next level.
Topics covered include: Installing and setting up, the Project window, the Mixer, the Key, List and Drum editors, the Audio Part editor, the Sample editor, the...
- Against Civilization: Readings And Reflections
- The Jewish Settlement In Palestine 634 To 1881 (Tubinger Atlas Des Vorderen Orients (Tavo))
- The Codes Guidebook For Interiors
- Lost Las Vegas
- Photo Manual & Dissection Guide Of The Fetal Pig: With Sheep Heart Brain Eye
- The Ultimate Church Sound Operator's Handbook - 2nd Edition (Music Pro Guides)
- Boat Camping Haida Gwaii, Revised Second Edition: A Small Vessel Guide
- 100 Things God Loves About You: Simple Reminders For When You Need Them Most
- Pediatrics Examination And Board Review
- Understanding Naval Warfare
- Stravinsky Inside Out
- Inside Case-Based Explanation (Artificial Intelligence Series)
- The Call: The Life And Message Of The Apostle Paul
- Holt Science & Technology: Earth Science: Student Edition 2005
- Tate British Artists: Samuel Palmer
- Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-over Pieces Of Fabric
- Minimalism (Themes & Movements (Paperback))
- What Do Muslims Believe?: The Roots And Realities Of Modern Islam
- Strategic Management: Concepts And Cases