Quick-Card: Plumbing & Mechanical Blueprint Symbols. Full-color, 4-page
Quick-Card: Plumbing & Mechanical Blueprint Symbols. full-color, 4-page
UPDATED FOR 2015! Plumbing & Mechanical Blueprint Symbols Quick Card by Builder's Book
This 4-page guide covers the most often used plumbing symbols on architectural plans and engineering drawings. A must for every plumbing contractor.
In most cases, symbols are shown for plan view, and where alternatives are commonly in use, multiple symbols are shown. Typical notation formats are also included.
- Over 45 Typical lines and their corresponding riser symbols
- Over 25 Plumbing Linecodes Symbols
- 26 Mechanical Linecodes Symbols
- Controls Symbols Lines and Line Designators
- Equipment Symbols for Plumbing and Mechanical Equipment
- Over 140 Equipment, fittings and valves symbols
- Mechanical Sensors and Transmitters Symbols
- Fixtures Symbols
- Dozens of common abbreviations used in plans and drawings for both plumbing and mechanical work.