Touching The Eternal: A Retreat On The Heart Of Spiritual Surrender
Touching the Eternal: A Retreat on the Heart of Spiritual Surrender
Honoring the Evolutionary Impulse to Realize Our Essential Nature
Before there was darkness or light or the universe itself, there was stillness. Beyond time, space, and form—beyond birth and death—it continues. And this is who you are in your most essential nature. With Touching the Eternal, join Eckhart Tolle on retreat in India to rediscover the universal destination charted by the world’s wisdom traditions: the possibility of awakening to the truths beyond words.
Transcending Conventional Ideas of Time and Self
Reminding us not to “mistake the map for the territory,” Eckhart shares here many of his hallmark pointers to presence. By surrendering to the present moment, we find that awakening is not something to be achieved in the future—it is within us right now.
Illuminating common struggles of the spiritual seeker, Eckhart helps us release compulsive thinking, resistance to the now, addiction to suffering, and limiting “spiritual” beliefs. In the awakened state of consciousness, he explains, we can relate to both time and timelessness. We don’t need “more” of anything—including time—because we know that we are already complete.
- Billboard Art
- The Heart Of Social Change: How To Make A Difference In Your World (Nonviolent Communication Guides)
- Sea Salt Sweet: The Art Of Using Salts For The Ultimate Dessert Experience
- The Little Big Book For Dads, Revised Edition (Little Big Books (Welcome))
- Charleston Receipts Repeats
- Principles Of Public Health Microbiology
- Understanding The Music Industries
- Problems And Materials On Debtor And Creditor Law, Fifth Edition (Aspen Casebook)
- Turning Teaching Inside Out: A Pedagogy Of Transformation For Community-Based Education (Community Engagement In Higher Education)
- Advertising And Public Relations Law (Routledge Communication Series)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas, Vol. 1. The Person And His Work
- Astrology, Karma & Transformation: The Inner Dimensions Of The Birth Chart
- Infidel (The Lost Books, Book 2) (The Books Of History Chronicles)
- Essential Musicianship For Band - Ensemble Concepts: Fundamental Level - Bb Trumpet
- History As An Art Of Memory
- Go Math Texas: Student Interactive Worktext Grade 6 2015
- North Carolina (America The Beautiful)