Toby And The Ice Giants
Toby and the Ice Giants
Join Toby the Bison in this fact-filled adventure as he explores the Ice Age Tundra and meets some of the giants that roamed its icy surface.
Ten-thousand years ago, the Earth was in the grips of what Paleontologists call the Last Glacial Period, but what you and I have come to know as the Ice Age. The inhabitants?of this frozen landscape lived in some of the coldest conditions the earth has ever experienced. But before these giants grew to their great size, they were young and, like Toby, very, very inquisitive.
Toby and the Ice Giants is a wonderfully illustrated story that delivers digestible facts about the Earth's historic inhabitants. Share in Toby's lively curiosity, experience the danger of the polar climes and meet some larger-than-life characters on the way.
Joe Lillington was born in London and studied illustration at Falmouth University. He was recently commissioned to illustrate the cover of Stew Magazine, illustrated a short story in AMBIT magazine, and has exhibited at Light Grey Art Lab shows and the Just Us collective show.
Lillington explains, "The type of story I liked when I was younger is similar to the stories I like now. I especially liked Fantastic...
- This Book Just Ate My Dog!
- Song Of Ariran: Korean Communist In The Chinese Revolution
- Hunting Labs 2017 Wall Calendar
- Roman Diary: The Journal Of Iliona, A Young Slave
- A-Plus Notes For Beginning Algebra: Pre-Algebra And Algebra 1
- The Armenians: Art, Culture And Religion
- Mindshift: Getting A Job In Sports
- The Nazi Olympics
- The Three-Year Swim Club: The Untold Story Of Maui's Sugar Ditch Kids And Their Quest For Olympic Glory
- Bringing In The New Year (Read To A Child!)
- The Secrets Of Economic Indicators: Hidden Clues To Future Economic Trends And Investment Opportunities (3rd Edition)
- Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Play Along: Trombone, Book & CD (Play-Along Series)
- Public Worship And Public Work: Character And Commitment In Local Congregational Life (Virgil Michel)
- Carved Splendor: Late Gothic Altarpieces In Southern Germany, Austria, And South Tirol
- Sacrifice Zones: The Front Lines Of Toxic Chemical Exposure In The United States (MIT Press)
- Bodies Of Knowledge: Sexuality, Reproduction, And Women's Health In The Second Wave
- Blackwater Spirits (Seneca Falls Series) (Volume 3)
- Lottery Winning Systems
- The Rabbit Handbook (Barron's Pet Handbooks)
- Off She Goes. A Popular Dance Arranged As A Rondo For The Piano Forte By P. K. [i. E. Philip Knapton?]