Toby And The Ice Giants
Toby and the Ice Giants
Join Toby the Bison in this fact-filled adventure as he explores the Ice Age Tundra and meets some of the giants that roamed its icy surface.
Ten-thousand years ago, the Earth was in the grips of what Paleontologists call the Last Glacial Period, but what you and I have come to know as the Ice Age. The inhabitants?of this frozen landscape lived in some of the coldest conditions the earth has ever experienced. But before these giants grew to their great size, they were young and, like Toby, very, very inquisitive.
Toby and the Ice Giants is a wonderfully illustrated story that delivers digestible facts about the Earth's historic inhabitants. Share in Toby's lively curiosity, experience the danger of the polar climes and meet some larger-than-life characters on the way.
Joe Lillington was born in London and studied illustration at Falmouth University. He was recently commissioned to illustrate the cover of Stew Magazine, illustrated a short story in AMBIT magazine, and has exhibited at Light Grey Art Lab shows and the Just Us collective show.
Lillington explains, "The type of story I liked when I was younger is similar to the stories I like now. I especially liked Fantastic...
- The Shark (Forgotten Files)
- Network Programming With Perl
- Concertino For Mandolin And Recorder Quartet
- FT Guide To Banking (Financial Times Series)
- 2016 Sea Glass Down East Engagement Calendar
- States, Nonstate Actors, And Global Governance: Projecting Polities (Routledge Advances In International Political Economy)
- The Way To The Kingdom: Being Definite And Simple Instructions For Self-Training And Discipline, Enabling The Earnest Disciple To Find The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness.
- The Wedding Book: An Expert's Guide To Planning Your Perfect Day--Your Way
- The Art Of XCOM 2
- Emil Nolde: The Grotesques
- The Heart Of Being Helpful: Empathy And The Creation Of A Healing Presence
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS Percise: Administration And Quick Reference
- Chamber Music: A Research And Information Guide (Routledge Music Bibliographies)
- Lennie Tristano: His Life In Music (Jazz Perspectives)
- Asia-Pacific Chinese Outstanding Studio 2003 Professional Portrait Photography Stylist Yearbook (hardcover)(Chinese Edition)
- Strategic Thinking In 3D: A Guide For National Security, Foreign Policy, And Business Professionals
- Women And World Religions
- Directors In Rehearsal: A Hidden World (Theatre Arts Book)
- A Story Worth Sharing: Engaging Evangelism
- Pueblo Indian Religion (Pueblo Indian Religion) Volume 2