Wild Animals Of The South
Wild Animals of the South
Famous German illustrator Dieter Braun offers his readers an accurate representation of animals from the southern hemisphere in this gorgeously illustrated volume. Through his beautiful and colorful illustrations, readers will be dazzled by the giraffes and elephants in Africa, koalas and kangaroos in Australia, huge blue whales in the open oceans, and many more!
Dieter Braun is a freelance illustrator and children’s book author from Hamburg, Germany. He studied Communication Design at the Folkwangschule in Essen. Clients include International publications like Time Magazine, the New York Times, stern, Cosmopolitan, Newsweek, Elle, and Glamour.
–Nancie Booher, Multnomah County Library
"Amazing intersection of art and knowledge."
–Michelle Bellah, Copperfield's Books
"The detail and color with the illustrations are meticulous and jaw-dropping. I said it with the last book, and it stands true with this one as well. The book reminds me of Audubon's illustrations and transport you to the different locations these animals would be found. It will certainly capture your child's imagination, engender in them a love of wildlife, and instruct them on animals they might not ever be exposed to otherwise. I cannot recommend this two book...
- The Tattooed Potato And Other Clues
- Classic Car: The Definitive Visual History
- The Bottom Billion: Why The Poorest Countries Are Failing And What Can Be Done About It
- The Darwin Awards II: Unnatural Selection
- The Story Of Buildings: From The Pyramids To The Sydney Opera House And Beyond
- Adventures In Hi-fi: The Complete REM
- A. Wainwright Diary 2017
- Credit Warfare: Advanced Credit Repair And Debt Collection Strategies For The Novice And Expert User, Vol. 1
- Murder On The Orient Express
- Thousand Mile Song: Whale Music In A Sea Of Sound
- Testifying In Court: Guidelines And Maxims For The Expert Witness
- Becoming An Architect (Guide To Careers In Design)
- Brahms And The Principle Of Developing Variation (California Studies In 19th-Century Music)
- WebGL Programming Guide: Interactive 3D Graphics Programming With WebGL (OpenGL)
- Programming Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET (Core Reference) (Developer Reference)
- Low Back Disorders-3rd Edition With Web Resource: Evidence-Based Prevention And Rehabilitation
- Music To Your Ears: An Introduction To Classical Music W/ CD
- Swimming Holes Of California
- Nina Simone: The Biography
- A Whistling Woman