Top Secret Tourism: Your Travel Guide To Germ Warfare Laboratories, Clandestine Aircraft Bases And Other Places In The United States You're Not Supposed To Know About
Top Secret Tourism: Your Travel Guide to Germ Warfare Laboratories, Clandestine Aircraft Bases and Other Places in the United States You're Not Supposed to Know About
Here is the unseen America of government facilities and installations protected by a wall of secrecy, deception, and misinformation. It includes huge, isolated areas (some larger than the states of Connecticut and Rhode Island), along with innocuous office buildings located in the middle of major cities. This “other America” has an enormous impact on your life, but you probably have little idea of its extent, scope, and power.
This book invites you to visit this top-secret America. Listings are by state, and each facility/site entry gives its history, discusses the activities carried on there, explores various rumors, and provides maps and directions to every location.
Author Harry Helms visited and photographed a number of sites in this book. None of the intelligence here was taken from classified sources; everything was on the public record and obtained by patient digging. Since the 9/11 attacks, much of this information was removed from public dissemination. To those who think a book like this discloses vital government secrets, Helms says: “Get real. If I can find this stuff out, the...
- EFT For Fibromyalgia And Chronic Fatigue (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- A Frequency Dictionary Of German: Core Vocabulary For Learners (Routledge Frequency Dictionaries) (English And German Edition)
- Build Windows 8 Apps With Microsoft Visual C# And Visual Basic Step By Step (Step By Step Developer)
- Shoes: An Illustrated History
- Practice Book For The Piccolo (Music Sales America)
- Diana: Her True Story--in Her Own Words
- Hiking Big Bend National Park: A Guide To The Big Bend Area’s Greatest Hiking Adventures, Including Big Bend Ranch State Park (Regional Hiking Series)
- The End Of War: How Waging Peace Can Save Humanity, Our Planet, And Our Future
- Relativity: An Introduction To Special And General Relativity
- Rise Of The Rocket Girls: The Women Who Propelled Us, From Missiles To The Moon To Mars
- Handel's Messiah: A Celebration
- The Disappointment Dragon: Learning To Cope With Disappointment (for All Children And Dragon Tamers, Including Those With Asperger Syndrome) (K.I. Al-Ghani Children's Colour Story Books)
- I Am Not I
- Elements Of Ecology (9th Edition)
- 100 Page Blank Manuscript Paper - 12 Stave (Music Manuscript, Staff Paper)
- Sorcery And Shamanism
- Researching The Law: Finding What You Need When You Need It (Aspen Coursebooks)
- Know Who You Believe
- "Le Hasard Fait Bien Les Choses": Jean-Pierre Wilhelm: Informel, Fluxus Und Die Galerie 22 (English And German Edition)