Charley Harper Colors
Charley Harper Colors
CHARLEY HARPER COLORS is the same size and format as the CHARLEY HARPER ABCs and 123s, making them a perfect trio. This book illustrates the names of colors as they apply to animals and nature, such as red ladybugs, blue birds, and green forests.
Pre-schoolers will have fun identifying the colors and animals in Charley Harper's whimsical and colorful world of illustrations.
"Attention midcentury modern parents: The glorious work of Charley Harper, a visionary American illustrator, is here in board book format to complement your toddler's Oeuf bouncer and Dwell crib. Close-up extracts from classic Harper drawings are artfully used to illustrate colors...certain to mesmerize all ages." —The New York Times Book Review
About the Author
For over four decades, Charley Harper (1922-2007) provided art collectors with unique views of the natural world. In a style that Charley called "minimal realism," the artist created stylized drawings and paintings that captured the essence of his subjects using the fewest possible elements. He explained, "I don't count the feathers; I just count the wings."
Gloria Fowler is the...
- The Diary Of A Young Girl
- Fuzzy Logic For Image Processing: A Gentle Introduction Using Java (SpringerBriefs In Electrical And Computer Engineering)
- Pocket Book Of Catholic Novenas (Pocket Book Series)
- Extreme Programming With Ant: Building And Deploying Java Applications With JSP, EJB, XSLT, XDoclet, And JUnit
- Mookie: Life, Baseball, And The '86 Mets
- Legendary Tiger Stadium: The Thirty Greatest LSU Football Games
- 50 Fabulous Classical Monologues For Women
- Elements Of Archaeological Conservation
- Everyone Plays At The Library: Creating Great Gaming Experiences For All Ages
- Discerning Spirits: Divine And Demonic Possession In The Middle Ages (Conjunctions Of Religion And Power In The Medieval Past)
- A Curious Invitation: The Forty Greatest Parties In Fiction
- Against The Storm (The Raines Of Wind Canyon)
- Federal Income Taxation (Black Letter Series)
- Exploring The Biological Contributions To Human Health: Does Sex Matter?
- Language, Ethnography, And Education: Bridging New Literacy Studies And Bourdieu
- Hydraulics Of Pipeline Systems
- Functional And Reactive Domain Modeling
- The Great Thirst: Californians And Water-A History, Revised Edition