Cartoon Faces: How To Draw Heads, Features & Expressions (Cartoon Academy)
Cartoon Faces: How to Draw Heads, Features & Expressions (Cartoon Academy)
Make a face—a funny face! The personality of a cartoon character begins with the face: the head, the features, the expressions. Get that right and you can create a memorable personality. Bestselling how-to-draw author Christopher Hart presents the ultimate tutorial on the topic in masterful detail, covering characters both male and female, from babies to adults, in all shapes and sizes. His accessible, step-by-step demonstrations go through all the features and explain how to build a character. Explore appealing cartoon head types; see how to create a variety of eyes, brows, mouths, and popular hairstyles; and learn how to turn the head in different directions while maintaining a character's visual integrity. An introductory section discusses essential shading techniques while a bonus section shows the basics of drawing the entire body.
“In this fun and colorful guide to creating cartoon characters, Hart (Manga for the Beginner; Modern Cartooning) walks readers through the basics of drawing heads, features of the face, expressions, and how the face moves; and how and what to exaggerate or distort for maximum comic effect. He also discusses the expressive power of hair...
- Borders, Frames And Decorations Of The Art Nouveau Period (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- Beautiful Woman Picture Book Volume Twenty Three Point Zero One (Japanese Edition)
- Legal Writing: Process, Analysis And Organization, Sixth Edition (Aspen Coursebook)
- Life Is Your Best Medicine: A Woman's Guide To Health, Healing, And Wholeness At Every Age
- Social Geography: A Critical Introduction
- Lightning Sales Ops: Building Salesforce For Sales Development Teams
- 200 Killer Sudoku 3
- The Social Origins Of The Urban South: Race, Gender, And Migration In Nashville And Middle Tennessee, 1890-1930
- Writing On The Wall: Word And Image In Modern Art
- Stink And The Freaky Frog Freakout
- Contemporary Employment Law, Second Edition (Aspen College)
- AMERICA DANCING The Background And Personalyies Of The Modern Dance.
- Public Participation In Archaeology (Heritage Matters)
- Political Process And The Development Of Black Insurgency, 1930-1970, 2nd Edition
- School Finance: A Policy Perspective
- Making Sense Of Factor Analysis: The Use Of Factor Analysis For Instrument Development In Health Care Research
- Fundamental Statistics For The Behavioral Sciences, 7th Edition
- Feed Zone Table: Family-Style Meals To Nourish Life And Sport (The Feed Zone Series)
- The Word Made Flesh: A History Of Christian Thought
- La Casa De Hades: Los Héroes Del Olimpo 4 (Spanish Edition)