111 Places In Miami And The Keys That You Must Not Miss
111 Places in Miami and the Keys That You Must Not Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Miami and the Keys; go off the beaten path to discover the hidden places, stories, and neighborhoods that reveal Miami's true character, history, and flavor
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 150 titles and 1 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (over 5 million people call the greater Miami area home) and the tourist market (nearly 14 million people visit Miami and the Keys every year)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Miami and the Keys are the cultural and geographical gateways to the United States; where Latin America gracefully blends into North America, and land embraces the sea.
This unusual guide leads you along the fulcrum that is Miami and the Keys, laden with world-class architecture, sandy beaches, pristine waters, nightclubs, and trendy hotels. Beneath the well-polished surface lies a history and culture that strays far from the conventional, bubbling up through unexpected places, like a coral fortress built for a spurned...